THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My lace swap, gold tips.  Definitely like them better than the stock laces, shoes are already loud.  I wanted to tone them down a bit.  And once again big shout out to blacklion23 for hooking me up in the first place
nthat.gif

I like the plain black with the gold tips

Best lace swap I've seen other than the purple on the showtimes.

So I just watched UPS drive right. By my house didn't even stop if I dont get me easters bc the driver was lazy and wanted to go home I'll be mad.

My lace swap, gold tips.  Definitely like them better than the stock laces, shoes are already loud.  I wanted to tone them down a bit.  And once again big shout out to blacklion23 for hooking me up in the first place
nthat.gif
Info on laces please? 

help me out. multiple opinions are ok
ds maestros, I know im not getting for retail but what is a realistic price they go for? also most some of you have paid for your pair off resell?

nthat.gif
excellent decision you paid 225 to showcase the flyknit not the laces anyway 

Just joined and have to say I like the 9 em lows. No experience with the highs so can't compare, but I got the kung fu's and haven't regretted it for a second.

Hopefully I get a pair of the highs to compare soon.

If anyone is looking for a size 9.5 of the Perspectives...let me know. I can point you in the right direction.

Could the midsole on the Black/Laser Crimson pair. could it be nike's representation of MJ's glitter glove??

Wanted to touch up the kobe sig on the tongue of my
perspective's. I got the volt Angelus paint, but don't know what brush to use since its so small. The paint is cracked I think they came that way. Bad nike qc.-sorry if wrong thread/forum. Please help/teach. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom