THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Thank God all the upcoming EMs are pretty f'ugly cuz I'm liking the 9 low more than I thought I would, and I'd be broke after my spending spree on the 8s (I think we all threw down a good amount for the 8s haha).  Good lord that chaos/clown whatever it is is just awful.  The weird striped one is bad, and the black, pink one with the cracked midsole is ok at best.  

These Easters I got I honestly consider more comfortable than the 8's, but that's just walking around.  Tomorrow night going to hoop in them…ill see if i can throw a few down, and post up my thoughts.  No doubt tho, the 9 low em is more comfortable casually than the 8- tho also a bit heavier which I noticed is because of the completely different outsole material used. The new "sticky" traction on the 9 is heavier making the base of the shoe/and overall shoe heavier.

Looking forward to seeing some more colorways-hopefully not so over the top…just keep it basic nike, damn  

Last edited:
plenty of on feet pics out there, and even a few in here..  

how about you go in to your local ftl and look at them in person and maybe even try them on ? or are you talking about the newer colorways?

i guess they're calling the ones that drop on 6/21 the "Brazil" has this all ready been mentioned?

Last edited:
Has anyone done a lace swap with the Easters? I'm thinking about doing one to break up some of the volt on the tongue.

Hope this hate continues ... I want these to be easy like the Easters
happy.gif
Really liking this pair. Think the laces may look good with the Easters

Last edited:
I like the look of all these new EM's but from a casual wear perspective i'm disappointed in how the engineered mesh holds up. My bruce lees have crumpled a lot immediately.

Otherwise, i think they look great and are really comfy.

I like the look of all these new EM's but from a casual wear perspective i'm disappointed in how the engineered mesh holds up. My bruce lees have crumpled a lot immediately.

Otherwise, i think they look great and are really comfy.

Crumpled? Not sure what you mean by that.

Did you get your right size. Haven't worn easters, but I wear Kung Fu's a couple of days a week to the gym.

Not to mention my 8's.

Crumpled? Not sure what you mean by that.

Did you get your right size. Haven't worn easters, but I wear Kung Fu's a couple of days a week to the gym.

Not to mention my 8's.
 They just get a little rippled/creased on the sides (maybe because of my wide feet?) Same thing happens on the air max 90 ice for me. I have my right size for these....snug fit. 

The upper on the 8s just seem to hold up better for me.

It's not anything major...just a little complaint. It wouldn't be as apparent on a busier shoe like the easters.

Can we go ahead and end the "Chaos" nickname talk for the 6/21 pair?

That's doing an enormous disservice to the Chaos colorways on previous Kobes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom