THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I have zero interest in that Game Royal/Brazil colorway or whatever it ends up being called :x. Black/Crimsons will be had though.

Can we go ahead and end the "Chaos" nickname talk for the 6/21 pair?

That's doing an enormous disservice to the Chaos colorways on previous Kobes.
This. If anything, the only real Chaos related Kobe IX colorway so far is the Masterpiece since the flyknit colors are actually inspired by the Chaos IV-VI colorways.

Last edited:
Might like these a little more then easters 
nerd.gif

Those Brazil ones will be my first Kobe 9 EM. I dont like the polka dot part, or even the design that much. I just love the colors used.

Nike shot themselves in the foot by releasing the HTM lows so early and with that limited crap.

Aint nobody check for EM's especially me.EM's<<<<<

roll.gif
lmao "homo tiger". I really hope that doesn't stick.  I''ve been waiting for these since I saw that pic of Kobe wearing them but think I need to see them in person first

Dear Nike,

Release these in the states:

That is all.
Agreed. Nike, get on this 

Last edited:
I think the Brazils are tuff....I'm a try to cop them...and I bet the majority of regulars in this thread will too once they see kobe in them since that is how this thread usually operates....no hate just keeping it real

I think the Brazils are tuff....I'm a try to cop them...and I bet the majority of regulars in this thread will too once they see kobe in them since that is how this thread usually operates....no hate just keeping it real
Naw, b. Not happenin here. Way too busy for my taste.

Back
Top Bottom