THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Easy cop. I still don't understand why I was charged 3.00 for taxes even though my shipping address is in MA and there's no sales tax there on shoes. Weird

Dammit I didn't get my pair but this is just practice for the 6/6 release so no biggie...

What are your guys and gals tips and tricks? Specially from using a mobile phone

This is the first time I was actually successful on NDC. I even fumbled around a bit because I forgot to have my card by my side.

Dammit I didn't get my pair but this is just practice for the 6/6 release so no biggie...

What are your guys and gals tips and tricks? Specially from using a mobile phone
use mobile phone. If youre on the laptop, use private browsing with chrome and firefox.

Ive been fairly successful even with no bot.

Why don't y'all just get it from hanon ? Y'all say it's legit and doesn't seem to have any trouble at all ordering like how it is on ndc.. I've been waiting in an online line for the past 15 minutes haha

Why don't y'all just get it from hanon ? Y'all say it's legit and doesn't seem to have any trouble at all ordering like how it is on ndc.. I've been waiting in an online line for the past 15 minutes haha

I routinely do and I did. Some people don't like the wait. Some people don't like the variables that come with international shipping(+/- customs fees, etc). Don't judge all releases on Hanon based on this one. It can crash with the best of them :lol:

Ah wasn't able to get my sz. 11.5 had to settle for a size 10.

Good to know that the sizes pop back up within the first 30 minutes though.

Back
Top Bottom