THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
No, mine are still "preparing to ship," kinda annoying. I used a free 2-day shipping code and wager they get here the normal time (and yes I checked the box for 2-day shipping).

Yeah my showtimes didnt ship til the tuesday night after i bought them the saturday before. Was just hoping they would be quicker but seems like every kb9 i get takes forever to ship! My jordans shipped literally hours after i placed the order on saturday

not trying to be a troll here...

just asking for an honest opinion...

What is the most youll pay (retail price)  for a pair of kobes...?

The IX ELITES are already $225 plus tax.. and I think that's outrageous... b

the Kobe Xs have the potential to be upward towards 250..
sick.gif

the Kobe Xs have the potential to be upward towards 250..:x
It's funny how in Australia they raised the price by just $10 for elites so we pay $250aud but get a 10% discount at FTL every time so I've payed $225 each release much cheaper than US retail. EM went from being $220 for the 8 & $199 for the 9 lol

the Kobe Xs have the potential to be upward towards 250..:x
Never paid for a $200 sneaker the kobe elite 666 will be my first one... I told myself I could never pay $200 for some shoes and here I am ready to shell out lol

Anyone get their shipping notification for the Hero's from NDC yet? I already got my shipping confirmation for my Concord 2's but none on the 9s
My shipping confirmation came the same day I ordered. I got in during the first batch. Used my two day shipping code as well. Should be here tomorrow. (Tuesday)

I got a really mismatched MP, I do like them as is just wondering if anyone got one like this one.
Mines are pretty similar at the toe but one of the medial flyknit sides are a lot brighter than the other one.  I think all pairs are created unequal. lol  Yours does look a bit mismatched though since one is bright and the other is dark.

$225 is definitely my retail limit. Actually the Kobe 9 Elite has pushed all my limits (most spent on retail and resell) and I too said they were too expensive. Loved the designs and features of the 9 Elites but couldn't do the $225. Once I got my hands on a pair and my feet inside, game over hahaha They've become my favorite shoe and a shoe I want to wear all the time. I want more colorways released even though my bank account doesn't.

$225 is definitely my retail limit. Actually the Kobe 9 Elite has pushed all my limits (most spent on retail and resell) and I too said they were too expensive. Loved the designs and features of the 9 Elites but couldn't do the $225. Once I got my hands on a pair and my feet inside, game over hahaha They've become my favorite shoe and a shoe I want to wear all the time. I want more colorways released even though my bank account doesn't.

i think prelude pack pushed my limits in both retail and resell. after paying 300+ for 1 shoe i thought 225 retail wasnt too bad lol. however now ive been extremely picky with colorways

Back
Top Bottom