THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Ah man missed out on the Prelude but got some Inspirations 
happy.gif

I hear that the air cushion has had a lot of problems of poppin out. Any experience with that? Dude that works at footlocker had said he's seen 6 returns with that problem.
I rotated between two pair of xx8 and 1 pair of SE. They've been good. The Melo YOTH I bought had flat zoom even before I started wearing them. I guess it's hit and miss and depends on how u play.

The Kobe 9 with lunarlon I had high hopes but the forefoot is still pretty hard for me.

Man. I really should check out these tweets that Nike tweets out. They tweet out all this junk that i read and the important ones comes out at the end.

Man. I really should check out these tweets that Nike tweets out. They tweet out all this junk that i read and the important ones comes out at the end.

I only pay attention at night. Garbage during the day, restock and RSVP stuff only in the evening.

Last edited:
Restock? No MP? Don't even care I wasn't available for it. What did they have besides Prelude 8, some 9 elites?

Back
Top Bottom