THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Nike cancelled my heroes. Then they email me stating they got some and offered 25% off. Also got next day shipped free.
Unless you were dying to have them, I'd say you won. Make that mother load order, couple that with your 6% (they can be inconsistent when you use discounts though. Don't ask me why) currently with Ebates, and you're winning. 
I'm pretty sure what he meant was that he got the Heros for 25% only (not a coupon) and free next day shipping.  Still a great come up though.

Nike cancelled my heroes. Then they email me stating they got some and offered 25% off. Also got next day shipped free.
Unless you were dying to have them, I'd say you won. Make that mother load order, couple that with your 6% (they can be inconsistent when you use discounts though. Don't ask me why) currently with Ebates, and you're winning. 
I'm pretty sure what he meant was that he got the Heros for 25% only (not a coupon) and free next day shipping.  Still a great come up though.
Yes, I do believe you comprehended his statement correctly and I didn't - I stand corrected. Someone else in this exact thread I believe, had their order cancelled, was given 25%, then Nike located a pair and asked him if he still wanted them. It was win/win for that dude. I already was preloaded to think the aforementioned was given the 25% coupon like the last guy further back in the thread. Repped for pointing out my error.

Dang...smh.. for a shoe thats suppossed to be "Limited"?..there sure is a grip of them bein sold on Ebay right now...jeez..range from $280-$400ish?.....KOBE 9 PHILLIPINES

I am hoping to get the Philippines they are dope.  but not feeling the $20 price increase from kobe 8 to 9 lows,  now another $20 for "premium" 
sick.gif

Last year the mambacurial were still $140... (even though the phillippines pack was $150)  not pleased with the price hike one bit..  nike

Surprised those Kobe 9 Philippines are dropping at my local Footlocker best EM out of all the ones that dropped but I'm still waiting for Flyknit Lows

I am hoping to get the Philippines they are dope.  but not feeling the $20 price increase from kobe 8 to 9 lows,  now another $20 for "premium" 
sick.gif

Last year the mambacurial were still $140... (even though the phillippines pack was $150)  not pleased with the price hike one bit..  nike
Well the Philippines Premium has the sandals on the sole so your actually paying for two pieces of footwear. hence that extra 20 spot.

Just because they're available at some stores doesn't make the shoe any easier to get. Ask them how many pairs they have in stock for this release?

i also was one with a cancelled hero order - im assuming they will restock soon as they said they located a size 10 for me and i didnt want it since i already bought another pair off ebay when i found out mine was cancelled

Yes, I do believe you comprehended his statement correctly and I didn't - I stand corrected. Someone else in this exact thread I believe, had their order cancelled, was given 25%, then Nike located a pair and asked him if he still wanted them. It was win/win for that dude. I already was preloaded to think the aforementioned was given the 25% coupon like the last guy further back in the thread. Repped for pointing out my error.
I was also one of the people offered 25% off. Called the number Nike gave me yesterday to order and their phone line was experiencing "technical difficulties." Spoke with a rep on Nike.com and a supervisor is supposed to be contacting me about the issue within the next 3 days.

@Bboyd   Would you say them 9's are worth that $180 ? i know you have them all ready so i figured id ask... i like them, but that price bump got me doubting

@grizzlyanimal If you get lucky enough to score a pair of them tomorrow morning and you end up not liking them I would be willing to bet lots of folks off here would take them off your hands for what you paid plus shipping. At least they wont go to a reseller that is gonna charge 350.

@grizzlyanimal If you get lucky enough to score a pair of them tomorrow morning and you end up not liking them I would be willing to bet lots of folks off here would take them off your hands for what you paid plus shipping. At least they wont go to a reseller that is gonna charge 350.
True 

Dang...smh.. for a shoe thats suppossed to be "Limited"?..there sure is a grip of them bein sold on Ebay right now...jeez..range from $280-$400ish?.....KOBE 9 PHILLIPINES
That's because all the people who were hanging onto them want to get rid of them now cuz they know this US release is going to lower their value, thus.. SELL SELL SELL quickly!  But I honestly think it's too late..

That's because all the people who were hanging onto them want to get rid of them now cuz they know this US release is going to lower their value, thus.. SELL SELL SELL quickly!  But I honestly think it's too late..

Yeah, too late. They should have sold about a month ago when people didn't think they would release here and were fearful of another Sparks situation.

Anyone know a good place to get purple laces for the elites? Thinking of trying a swap on the hero pair when they get in...

Back
Top Bottom