THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Are HOHs still giving out tickets today?

edit: nevermind. Yesterday...Smh a day late!

Last edited:
Anyone notice the link in that tweet nike just sent is messed up

nerd.gif
where does it take you?

Yes i know this .. not until tomorrow at 8am like the tweet said lol

Tweet didnt mention TLO though like most of them have

I know lol..I will try for them but the early links will eat them up most likely. Oh well no biggie

@Bboyd
  Would you say them 9's are worth that $180 ? i know you have them all ready so i figured id ask... i like them, but that price bump got me doubting

I do like them a lot m, but yeah that bumped up price really makes you think. I like the extra details, like the mesh type material on the inside liner/tongue and the level of detail they went to on the uppers, and the sole too of course. The metal spine on the heel gives a little class to it too. But there isn't anything that can JUSTIFY that price. I would be happy paying $180 for them based solely off of how much I like the way they look and that waiting it out for a discount is 100% not in the cards.

But I still don't think the other EM lows are worth the $160 (and I think its a really comfortable shoe and the kung fu is my gym shoe now), so that is kind of irritating that that is the starting point anyway. I'd say $140 EM lows with a bump to $150 for these would have been the right pricing for Nike. That said, my first pair was $170 from End and I hope to use $50 off tomorrow :lol: so the average for mine will be in the range I am comfortable with.

ok cool... yeah, i have a $50 gc that i will probably use on them any way, but i was just curious how much different they were from the regular em lows...  

Man, those Philippine 9s are fire.  But for $180?  I'd rather pay $200 for FK.  Decisions, decisions.  This might have to be a game time cop.  They do come w/ black laces as well, right?  At least they did overseas?

Man, those Philippine 9s are fire.  But for $180?  I'd rather pay $200 for FK.  Decisions, decisions.  This might have to be a game time cop.  They do come w/ black laces as well, right?  At least they did overseas?
Navy laces, but yea

Just got my Crimsons in from the NDC flourishment! 
laugh.gif

Haven't even open the box yet. Really debating in my mind if I should return them to do an ID. I know once I open them it's a wrap and I'm keeping them. 

Back
Top Bottom