THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
@LA KB24  Looking fresh with them Details!
nthat.gif

I've only seen two people wear the 9's out casually and both times they were the Details.

H
How sure are you of the source? Never heard of shoe palace, they legit?
Also known as Shady Palace from time to time.

They have multiple retail locations here in AZ and in Cali not sure where else. I think they started in the Bay area.

Last edited:
Ordered from shoe palace plenty of times haven't had an issue with them. They're legit. Actually ordered my perspectives from them cpl months ago

Buying from them online on release day is a crap shoot though

Last edited:
Ordered from shoe palace plenty of times haven't had an issue with them. They're legit

Buying from them online on release day is a crap shoot though
Have had multiple orders canceled because didn't have in stock, had return and took a month to get money back. Had to file Paypal claim and they tried to get me to cancel it before refunded money.(if you do this you lose automatically) Packages come in beat up and boxes smashed. Not worth the headache.Overall would only use as last resort.

Anyone find it interesting that there's no release details on FL's launch locator for the gold collection for any stores? Makes me hope the Fundamentals will be an easy cop and this is closer to a GR than anything else but I dunno. Wishful thinking maybe.

After looking at all the pics of the lows, and now looking back at the highs, I think the highs are starting to look weird... and I have 3 pairs  
ohwell.gif

Anyone find it interesting that there's no release details on FL's launch locator for the gold collection for any stores? Makes me hope the Fundamentals will be an easy cop and this is closer to a GR than anything else but I dunno. Wishful thinking maybe.
Most likely going to be raffle. Thats just the way it is here.

FCFS over here. Should be easy cop at HOH. Use $25 off BDAY Coupon from Coupon thread.

The release of pics for the fk lows made coping the gold highs way more easier. A lot of people are going to pass now and wait it out for the lows

does the flyknit on the elites crease? i havent bought any elites yet because i cant stand the height and im just waiting for the lows and for sure i will get both and prob 2x on hyper grapes

Now that the Beethoven's have surfaced I might have to hold off on getting Details. But knowing Nike these will be limited and a pain to get for retail... I can already see the resale prices going upward of $300 easily :smh:

Now that the Beethoven's have surfaced I might have to hold off on getting Details. But knowing Nike these will be limited and a pain to get for retail... I can already see the resale prices going upward of $300 easily
mean.gif
yeah no doubt, every model they release they make the first shoe very limited to draw hype for the next cws (kd vi preheat, jordan futures, kobe masterpiece) but hopefully these arent so hard to obtain

For all you guys from Europe, you can get a 30% off coupon code to Footlocker.eu. Just copped the Perspectives for 177 dollars 
pimp.gif

Email them with a subject "VIP" and ask for a 30% off code to get your kicks cheaper. FTL Europe still has the Kobe 9 Elite Details, Perspectives, Inspirations, Showtimes and Heros left in stock.
Thanks from Barcelona man!, I will definitely check it out.

Back
Top Bottom