THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Either or. Doesn't matter to me. Looks similar enough.

I would have rather them work in the Shozoku logo in there somehow like the 8's.
The logo is there at the bottom, right at the start of the sole, but, yeah, can't see it much.  For soem reason, I thought the back of the HTM looked more different, but I would agree, there isn't much difference.  I kinda like the 9 stitches.

Last edited:
Actually released from Nike or just small mom and pop spots who got a hold of some and selling it?

ya 1 of those sites...it could be wrong?..i apologize if its not?....kinda got excited quick...i dont see it anywhere else on the internet so?...prob not happenin?...damn!...

IDK?...this is what it says on Sneakerwatch.com..
witch usally is a pretty reliable source for me in the past.....

KOBE IX LOW "HTM" ALL 4 COLORWAYS RELEASING IN THE USA

This new Kobe will come in four colorways, including white/gum, black marble, heather grey and a multi-colored version similar to the 'Masterpiece'. Athough the Kobe 9 low did release overseas first, not all Kobe fans have to wait much longer because Sneaker Watch has obtained the official release info. This colorway set to drop in stores in the U.S. June 28th. Stay tuned for more updates and images on this release.

Source- Nike

idk?...hope its correct?

IDK?...this is what it says on Sneakerwatch.com..
witch usally is a pretty reliable source for me in the past.....

KOBE IX LOW "HTM" ALL 4 COLORWAYS RELEASING IN THE USA

This new Kobe will come in four colorways, including white/gum, black marble, heather grey and a multi-colored version similar to the 'Masterpiece'. Athough the Kobe 9 low did release overseas first, not all Kobe fans have to wait much longer because Sneaker Watch has obtained the official release info. This colorway set to drop in stores in the U.S. June 28th. Stay tuned for more updates and images on this release.

Source- Nike

idk?...hope its correct?
http://nikeinc.com/news/the-first-of-its-kind-kobe-9-elite-low-htm#/inline/28692

The KOBE 9 Elite Low HTM collection will release exclusively at Nike Stadium Milano and Excelsior in Milan starting April 8.

Last edited:
saw the gold elites in person today. def don't like them as much as i liked the details in person.

They should have put hits of mango on the medial side.

It's basically just a white boot, soon to be a grey boot.

http://nikeinc.com/news/the-first-of-its-kind-kobe-9-elite-low-htm#/inline/28692

The KOBE 9 Elite Low HTM collection will release exclusively at Nike Stadium Milano and Excelsior in Milan starting April 8.

huh?..well ya i knew that but...idk?....it says what it says so?...guess we will find out?...most likley NOT?..but it sure would be nice if they did..
Here's the link to that article, would be sweet if true.  Wouldn't hold my breath though.  Article was posted May 27.

http://www.sneakerwatch.com/article/024106/new-release-details-on-the-kobe-9-low-htm/

In regards to the HTM dropping, via sneakerwatch.com. You need to read the whole article, I don't think they're actually releasing, but would be glad to be wrong -

The Kobe 9 Low EM emerged last month, and there has been wild speculation as to why Nike didn't release a low cut of the same shoe which featured a woven upper as opposed to engineered mesh. Now it appears that the Kobe 9 Low will release in a style similar to the high top, but in limited fashion for now.

The Kobe 9 Low 'HTM' is the next step in collaborative efforts between Nike CEO Mark Parker, Fragment Deisgn Founder Hiroshi Fujiwara, and Nike Innovation Leader Tinker Hatfeild. The Kobe 9 Low 'HTM' is a testament to Nike's ability to innovate and create products which feel as though they become one with your foot. The construction and use of woven materials and flywire creates a shoe that fits tightly to the foot while also providing comfort and range of motion.

Source: Nike

http://www.sneakerwatch.com/article/024106/new-release-details-on-the-kobe-9-low-htm/196811/

^ I've read it a couple times now, what part of the article says they aren't releasing in the US?  I'm not saying I believe them, I think they have their info is wrong but according to the last paragraph it definitely says US release.

No price hike so those that want them you can save that $20 for the next EM

06/28/14 Nike Kobe 9 EM
646701-104 White/Hyper Cobalt-Action Red-Metallic Silver
$160.00

kobe-9-low-em-usa-e1402020033340.jpeg
mad.gif
  You've got to be kidding me Nike.  For Fcks sake, stop with these ridiculous designs/colorways. Pissin me off they're ruining the EM low, a beast bball and gym shoe by making them so cot damn ugly.  

Ppl that are trying to dump shoes to get the fk lows are ppl who dont have anymoney!!!
You say that like you're surprised.

These are the same people who have thousands of dollars worth of shoes, yet don't have a car or a place of their own.

Priorities...

Can anybody help me out on what lace length id need if I wanted to swap laces on a sz 13 elite high? Thanks in advance

saw a used pair of asg's go for 255 on the bay yesterday.
Prices have started to come down. Just bought Showtimes for $180 shipped and my AS were $260 shipped. I don't have a problem with people selling their

Elites if it means we get good prices
happy.gif

I don't understand why they would sell them, but I don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom