THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

are the masterpieces going to drop in price since flyknit lows are going to release? Best i can find atm is $500 shipped thru paypal
yeap the demand for mps has already gone down from what ive seen on ebay, i was able to cop a ds pair for 450 on private sale here a few days ago (australia)

fyi also just copped multicolor ids as beaters with 15% off yesterday.. thanks to gsdub for the oop

Last edited:
so is the multi color "sold out" on nikeid? I tried to order and it said it's unavailable.

Looks like the MP is out on ID just tried to order and it said currently unavailable 

yeap the demand for mps has already gone down from what ive seen on ebay, i was able to cop a ds pair for 450 on private sale here a few days ago (australia)

fyi also just copped multicolor ids as beaters with 15% off yesterday.. thanks to gsdub for the oop
I haven't seen any change on price on EBay. You got a good deal, but most "normal" size MP's are still $600+ on EBay, with a few at auction over 400, and the few odd non DS pairs still close to $500.

And anyone lowering price might be premature, since at the moment you can't order the multi flyknit lows.

Here's my used 20% off promo code
USCS20P49439665

Feel free to use it at your dispense.
Those codes are one time use. 
roll.gif

Happy for those who like flyknit lows. IM humble O I love the EM lows better. And as flyknit, loveeee my highs. I think flyknit highs way better, and I'm a low top guy. Just my 2 pennies. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom