THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I was able to go thru the mobile site on my phone
Show me screen shot of confirmation. Until then, it's all duck tales. Adding to cart doesn't mean actually being able to purchase.
I didn't go that far, I just added to cart, but on the computer (2-3 days ago), it wouldn't even let me add to cart. Try it yourself.

Why are you guys so sensitive? lol, it takes less than a minute to check for yourself and see what I'm talking about. Ya'll go hard behind those keyboards fellas.

It's a subtle reminder that some people may have missed out in masterpiece lows :/
I have my MC MP lows on order already.

It's a subtle reminder don't post they're back up until you've gone through checkout process and gotten order confirmation.

so have any of you ID'd those plain *** black/white elites/HTM's ya'll been crying about? or was that just hype due to exclusivity? because that black/white variation IS available for purchase also.

so have any of you ID'd those plain *** black/white elites/HTM's ya'll been crying about? or was that just hype due to exclusivity? because that black/white variation IS available for purchase also.
Yeah I'm thinking of settling for those. I just hope the flyknit looks like the actual HTM or NRG Flyknit.

Hype has definitely come down on the Philippines. I haven't been able to find a buyer for my pair either. I paid $250+ship for them - just don't fit how I want them to.

I can't wait for next Saturday. Gotta get those Hyper Grapes. Love those and the Beethoven's

@BigSlim773  Great pic of the crimsons, honestly makes me want to go out and get a pair.

@illmatic0081  Nice collection man. Got it balanced out with the highs and the lows. Great pic of the all stars as well.

@Remixx02    I hated that colorway when I first saw them but I saw them in person and they are pretty underrated. Great pic as well.

Im reppin the people who are showing the collection of 9's. I am tired of hearing about the MC flynit being sold out. I understand hearing about it in the i'd thread because that's exactly what it is, an ID. I try and come to this thread to see whats up with the mj's or new information on pairs being released. I also come in to see pics of people collections. I understand its been slow but man lol.

Last edited:

another look at the hyper grapes from one of my friends on twitter 
these are awesome, not $200 awesome tho
They look amazing, but I cannot buy sneakers for $200. I am not about that life. I remember when I was a kid, getting sneakers over $110 was monumental. 

Are these a limited release or a GR? And I shouldn't ever expect any discounts for any flyknit lows right because they'll sell quick? 

Back
Top Bottom