THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I hope nike doesn't do their restocks like today, tweeting one shoe at a time. Literally makes it impossible where everyone goes for it at once. Atleast in the past it was just everything out there and people were looking for different things. I got lucky this way a couple times.

Had a chance to check out the hyper grapes over the weekend. Definitely something I'd love to ball in.

I assume everyone now is on the lows only now because I can't get rid of my Devotions or Perspectives for anything 
frown.gif

Had a chance to check out the hyper grapes over the weekend. Definitely something I'd love to ball in.

I assume everyone now is on the lows only now because I can't get rid of my Devotions or Perspectives for anything 
frown.gif

Why do you want to get ride of the Devotions and Perspectives?

I love them, but I really only wear 2 pairs of shoes regularly aside from wearing dress shoes 5-6 days out the week. I ball in the Inspirations and Details though. I'm just the type of person who thinks eventually one day I'll be well off and whatever I've always wanted, I'll just get again. But for now, I could live without y'know. Idk, maybe that's just me. 
embarassed.gif

I love them, but I really only wear 2 pairs of shoes regularly aside from wearing dress shoes 5-6 days out the week. I ball in the Inspirations and Details though. I'm just the type of person who thinks eventually one day I'll be well off and whatever I've always wanted, I'll just get again. But for now, I could live without y'know. Idk, maybe that's just me. 
embarassed.gif

Oh ight cool.  I thought you may not have liked them.  I understand what you're saying.

So is Kobe gonna wear these through next season? Obviously he didn't play a lot this year in the 9

So is Kobe gonna wear these through next season? Obviously he didn't play a lot this year in the 9

Yes the 9's will be selling until February when the 10's start. He will be lacing up the flyknit and please god stay healthy haha

I don't think he's played a single game in the 9s, only time I've seen him wear them is casually to Disneyland or Five Guys lol

Totally on the fence size wise right now, TTS like most said is snug but not too bad. 0.5 size up gives you a nice step in comfort but i feel like you'll have to deal with added length and perhaps some heal slippage. 

Does the flyknit break in eventually? If so i may just gamble and go TTS on this model and hope it eventually breaks in down the line. 

Back
Top Bottom