THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Honestly you need to wear them a certain way to make them look ok IMO. I looked at how Kobe wore them with the laces tied much more loosely and the tongue not being so tightly wrapped around the leg. I'm a huge fan of high tops, but I was very worried about how these would turn out. 

About body build and shoes that only look good on certain builds you couldn't be more right. That is essential to finding a look to fits your body type, and is probably the most important factor in dressing well. FIT!

I'm 5'11'', I'm not necessarily slim because my legs are muscular. I think people with skinnier "chicken legs" can pull off more things i.e. skinny jeans and high cut socks. HIgh cut socks look terrible on me cause the nike logo and whatever designs are on them get stretched out on my calf muscle. 

I don't own the highs for this reason, although I still would like to try them. I wish those sample ones released with that are believed to be the prototype for the masterpieces. 

I think the lows though, look pretty good on almost everybody.

Honestly you need to wear them a certain way to make them look ok IMO. I looked at how Kobe wore them with the laces tied much more loosely and the tongue not being so tightly wrapped around the leg. I'm a huge fan of high tops, but I was very worried about how these would turn out. 

About body build and shoes that only look good on certain builds you couldn't be more right. That is essential to finding a look to fits your body type, and is probably the most important factor in dressing well. FIT!

I'm 5'11'', I'm not necessarily slim because my legs are muscular. I think people with skinnier "chicken legs" can pull off more things i.e. skinny jeans and high cut socks. HIgh cut socks look terrible on me cause the nike logo and whatever designs are on them get stretched out on my calf muscle. 

I don't own the highs for this reason, although I still would like to try them. I wish those sample ones released with that are believed to be the prototype for the masterpieces. 

I think the lows though, look pretty good on almost everybody.
wear them on-court...don't give a **** how other feels they look.

I wear a 9.5 in all of them. I tried on a 9 in the elites and my left foot was fine but it was just a bit small for my right.

Honestly I think you just got to try them on. Your local FTL will have one EM in some colorway.
Its funny you say that. I just went and tried on a 12.5 and my left shoe felt fine but my right wasn't. It was real close but I couldn't do it. I got my feet measured and they both the same size.  I wonder why that is.

wear them on-court...don't give a **** how other feels they look.
True but I prefer the EM for on court. Curious which one will have more durability though. The 8's EM would rip in some areas, so far with the 9 no problems, but I haven't logged enough playtime to get a good picture. Those challenge reds kill the north stars IMO. That white on the red has so much pop!

Its funny you say that. I just went and tried on a 12.5 and my left shoe felt fine but my right wasn't. It was real close but I couldn't do it. I got my feet measured and they both the same size.  I wonder why that is.
My right foot is a bit wider than my left at the widest point and it just didnt fit the size 9 cut like it does in the 9.5

Maybe you have the same issue. Thats the problem i have with a good portion of shoes.

Thanks my boy. I haven't tried there. Didn't think they would have them if mobile didn't? Thought mobile was a bigger market and they didn't get them at all. Shoe game sucks in this area man. No one gets anything. Even some of the GR they don't get here! Smh I need to open a sneaker shop.
Been sayin the same thing. NOTHING releases around here.

:lol: :smh: I wonder how many they made. Damn sharing the MC upper inventory with other countries I'm optimistic they'll come back any time soon if at all.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
I wonder how many they made. Damn sharing the MC upper inventory with other countries I'm optimistic they'll come back any time soon if at all.
LOL...you know its bad when a NikeID option sells out, then other sites are trying to flip em'. And Imma be honest, I didn't realize how good the MC flyknit looked until I started seeing ppl post pics of their ID's on IG

What's this Kobe 9 mid EXT quickstrike in Australia for 8/1? It's $280 AUS, which is about $262 USD and $30 AUS higher than what they charge for the FK lows. I checked the last 5 pages and don't see anything posted so I thought I would ask. Mid AND ext are both new to me for the Kobe 9 and I haven't seen any similar product numbers in other Kobe 9 models (704286-001)....

View media item 1104221

I'd also like to know. I loved the black EXT kobe 8, hopefully this one is just as nice if not nicer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom