THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'll be in Boston for the Beethovens, is there anyway I can check for stores that will carry them? Kind of like the way footlocker has the locator thing. Would it be safe to assume I can just walk into the nearest Niketown and grab a pair, no camping?

I'll be in Boston for the Beethovens, is there anyway I can check for stores that will carry them? Kind of like the way footlocker has the locator thing. Would it be safe to assume I can just walk into the nearest Niketown and grab a pair, no camping?

Ya you should be good at nt Boston

Been on the fence with these. The 3m looks amazing. What I like best about this cw is that it is basketball friendly cw. You can play in these and not worry about messing them up too bad. I love to ball in my bruce lees but I hate that they get dirty so easy.

I'm here in Boston and walked into niketown around 11am and scooped my hyper grapes on release day with no hassle at all.

Been on the fence with these. The 3m looks amazing. What I like best about this cw is that it is basketball friendly cw. You can play in these and not worry about messing them up too bad. I love to ball in my bruce lees but I hate that they get dirty so easy.
Repped. I completely agree. I just think they aren't worth 170, yet 160 is fine. Got Easters for 130 thanks to kicksdeals. I'm still trying to decide if I want these or a flyknit pair. 

Got a noob question guys..

Bout the product code 630847002.. Do all maestros have the same product codes? Finally found a $300 DS ones. But afraid to pull the trigger because of all the fakes leaking. (just in picture tho). thanks. 

Bout the product code 630847002.. Do all maestros have the same product codes? Finally found a $300 DS ones. But afraid to pull the trigger because of all the fakes leaking. (just in picture tho). thanks. 

They all have the same product code, but that won't tell you if they're real or fakes... anybody can copy that colorway code.

are the laces of the Maestros really thinner than the Details? Meastro laces are like Showtimes in terms of quality.. Am I right?

I might post pics soon of my Maestro's after I ball in them this weekend.

Damn I feel pissed with the laces on these. too thin.. 

One of the quickest ways to tell is to look at the UPC on the inside of both shoes. It should match the upc on the front of the box, if it doesn't you don't have to look any further.....

SMH, for some reason when i went on NDC on my phone they didnt show up :lol:

appreciate it. probably gonna scoop em up if i can get through for the Beethovens

SMH, for some reason when i went on NDC on my phone they didnt show up
laugh.gif

appreciate it. probably gonna scoop em up if i can get through for the Beethovens
You found a shoe you like? That's a shocker

[quote name="Zyzz" url=. "/t/550678/the-official-kobe-9-thread-moonwalkers-released-beethovens-release-august-16th/45990#post_21316929"]SMH, for some reason when i went on NDC on my phone they didnt show up :lol:

appreciate it. probably gonna scoop em up if i can get through for the Beethovens[/quote]

Just search "Kobe" and then hit "New Arrivals" at the top of the page...

Works 99.9% of the time

Back
Top Bottom