THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just saw a pair of moonwalker ids in the id thread. Beethovens are starting to becone a distant memory. Im a sucker for galaxy print.

This is a good thing for people that want to cop the Beethoven's in-store. However, online could still be a crapshoot. I think most people in-line at brick and mortar's will be after the Jordan's you mentioned.
Uhh ferrari only release in Chicago on the 16th

Seen the Beethoven's in person yesterday and they remind me of the moonwalk. Look better on on pics but still the better of the 2. I'm still in the air. Imma go Saturday after 4 and if their there I might cop

No the moonwalkers looked way better in pics than in person IMO. But Beethoven are still the superior shoe
I hear you, it really depends on the way the colors look in person without different lighting and filters. Sometimes they just don't pop the same way. Or sometimes when the materials aren't as good looking in person or look cheap but I know that's not the case here.

They seem more GR then the moonwalkers on the launch locator on footlocker not just HoH are getting them regular ftl also ,not the case for mooonwalkers.

If you could compare the size on the flyknit lows in relation to the kobe 6, 7, or 8, what would you recommend sizing wise.

For example I'm an 11 in the 6 and 8 and an 11.5-12 in the 7.

If you could compare the size on the flyknit lows in relation to the kobe 6, 7, or 8, what would you recommend sizing wise.

For example I'm an 11 in the 6 and 8 and an 11.5-12 in the 7.

I'm in the same boat as @tigo0240... :D

You should be good with an 11.

Well yes other stores but seeing the release locator in my area for footlocker the moonwalkers was only in HoH in my location as for as footlocker is concerned . We had them also at Niketown . But seeing the launch locator for the Beethovens for my location its more then just HoH but just regular Ftl ,so it seems more GR looking at that  alone.

Back
Top Bottom