THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
got the call from my local HOH for the beethoven and cbts even tho i'm sure i don't need it for either. will attempt to use bday coupon too.
not sure if they will let me use one after another. because i do want to discount $25 from each pair. anyone think they'll be cool?

Thanks for all the comments regarding sizing! I'm still a bit undecided about going tts or sizing up, but looking at the different opinions it seems as if both options would be okay.

Been thinking to convert my Maestros to low just like Dank's.. Tryna talk myself out of this idea. lol. 

All I hear are MC Id this, MC ID that. Y'all can have those hyped-up lows.  I'll stick with the true "Masterpiece".  Anything else is an imitation
roll.gif
 ahhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha haven't been in the thread since the hyper grapes but this is crazy funny!

Even if you already have the shoe it's $400? Wow that's a lot for a couple cuts and sew job

Damn $400? Gonna get prelude 4s / 5s or 6s if that's the price.. lmao. Thanks bro. You talked me out of it. Hah! 

Yeah I mean it's his business but for 400 I'll buy a couple pairs to practice on first and do it myself.

what are the chances of being able to trade MC lows for MPs? 
roll.gif
it would be probable if you sold your multicolors and bought masterpieces with the money you made

saw some guy listing some multicolors for 600, had a quite a bit of viewers

Those are solid if they release but still nike going with the boring flyknit mixes.

^Gotta either be a PE/sample or maybe an upcoming release. Could also be an upcoming iD option.

what are the chances of being able to trade MC lows for MPs? :rofl:
It's not out of the question. There are definitely guys who much prefer the lows to the highs, so you might find a taker somewhere. I personally wouldn't trade away my MPs for MC lows, but that's just me. I like the highs, and there's extra detailing on the MPs that the iDs just don't have. Both are awesome in their own right.

Last edited:
^Gotta either be a PE/sample or maybe an upcoming release. Could also be an upcoming iD option.
what are the chances of being able to trade MC lows for MPs? 
roll.gif
It's not out of the question. There are definitely guys who much prefer the lows to the highs, so you might find a taker somewhere. I personally wouldn't trade away my MPs for MC lows, but that's just me. I like the highs, and there's extra detailing on the MPs that the iDs just don't have. Both are awesome in their own right.
Can't be. The reason Nike didn't put the wolf grey midsole (which the pes the guy just posted has) on the flyknit low ids isn't because they can't; it's because you could basically make a shoe identical to the htm wolf grey kobe 9s.

No way they're making that id option

htm-kobe-9-elites-03-570x760.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom