THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
the reason why the insole was made so thick on this model was so it would last longer on the court. the insoles will flatten within time of casual wear, and if you took them to the court (Which most of you wouldn't .... :rolleyes ) then the shoes would get comfortable quickly.

the 8 insole was thin and would flatten way too quick..

give us back zoom, not this foam garbage :smh:
I put my kobe 8 elite sole in when I ball. Zoom is the best.

the reason why the insole was made so thick on this model was so it would last longer on the court. the insoles will flatten within time of casual wear, and if you took them to the court (Which most of you wouldn't .... :rolleyes ) then the shoes would get comfortable quickly.

give us back zoom, not this foam garbage :smh:

zoom air>>>>>

esepcially in Kobes, AMAZING

hopefully they're aren't as many shenanigans next wk like yall dealt with today because I want these
nthat.gif

$225 tho...
Exactly.

My LeBron XI Acid Lions are enough for me.
at first this was an issue for me but then I realized I had like 10prs of bred shoes so whats 2 black/gums
laugh.gif

at first this was an issue for me but then I realized I had like 10prs of bred shoes so whats 2 black/gums :lol:

I get you. I still have a black/gum LeBron 9 iD that I made a couple years ago that I still haven't worn, but that didn't stop me from grabbing the Acid Lions.

I'm just being a little more selective because the Kobe 9 iDs are putting a foothold on my wallet. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
JUST A REMINDER, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUY/SELL/TRADE ALLOWED. POSTING ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES ANY TYPE OF TRANSACTION BETWEEN TWO MEMBERS OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION WILL GET YOUR POST DELETED, AND A WARNING/SUSPENSION TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

thank you, have a nice day.

Anyone try on Beethovens? Is it fit like Moonwalk? I order .5 bigger just incase it snug on the toebox like Moonwalk but friend of my same size try tts, he said it's perfect for him.

Welp, had to go resell route. Got em for 260 shipped which I'm not mad about. Id's would have cost me 265 so I'm happy. Can't wait till they get here!!

View media item 1136429
Passed out after all the zip code drama. Went to my local mall in the late morning with my brother to pick up Jordan Sport Blue 3 raffle winners; my brother ended up getting a pair of Beethoven's at the HOH. Worker there said they had a handful of sizes left even after the huge FCFS line they had this morning. I'm just grateful for the nike gift card.

Fell asleep this morning  so didnt get beethovens :/ I'll let the hype die down a lil and see if I can cop for close to retail.

I don't get why Nike has to sell out, these ain't retros , why can't they sell enough to meet demand? What's the big deal, they always gotta sell out in 5 min, why?

the reason why the insole was made so thick on this model was so it would last longer on the court. the insoles will flatten within time of casual wear, and if you took them to the court (Which most of you wouldn't ....
eyes.gif
) then the shoes would get comfortable quickly.

give us back zoom, not this foam garbage
mean.gif
I kinda feel that's why sizing is all over the place on these (at least suggestion wise). For casual purposes a little extra length isn't bad but for balling it could make a huge difference

Seems like pairs have dryed up in SoCal. This is what I get for thinking I could walk in and grab a pair easily lol 
mean.gif

Got a 10.5 in store at 10:30... Needed an 11. I wear an 11 in EVERYTHING and my right foot is a tad bit bigger than the left. Tried them on, hope it works..

Walked into HOH and copped with ease after striking out online. Everybody there was coppin' those 3s (MEH IMO). Anyways I copped these to ball, but after looking at the resell prices on eBay I'm a little salty as I probably coulda copped another pair to flip and make some bread back.. that is if it wasn't a one pair per person limit. Not that it matters anymore, but does anybody know if HOH ever uses that policy? Bleh

Back
Top Bottom