THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So the jordan xx9 has a woven upper with no fuse or mesh backing underneath. I wonder if this will be the next step for the kobe 10. Give it a more true flyknit feel.

I'd bet on it. the kobe line is often preceded/inspired by jordans, appropriately. flightweave+lunar. should make for some interesting colorways.....shedding skin would be :wow:

Not sure about ebay link rules but if you are a 9.5 and interested in the chinas, someone is selling a DS pair for 140 shipped on ebay.  

or took the HTM's sold them for possibly $1500, make a pair of poor man htms and stick $1250 in your pocket.
good thing your not a financial advisor

call it a high road or whatever but I had the chance to get the sparks and resell. I'm not gonna be that guy to resell a shoe I got in a raffle. It was a blessing to even get the shoe in the first place. The HTMs will actually fit me. The other shoes will be there for the next winner who can do what they want. Resellers got the game all messed up now. I don't want to contribute to it.

Last edited:
I didn't order the Chinas, but I ordered something else from NDC that got a delay email. Seems like it's across the board.
Hope that's the case. Whenever NDC offers free 2-day shipping, something always goes wrong
laugh.gif

So my local HOH wasn't slated to get the China's. Cool. I'm at the mall with my boy, and he's telling me Packer has them for $190 shipped. Not bad, and was he probably going to order them tonight. For the hell of it, we check the HOH, mainly looking for some new ballin' kicks. On the shelf, are the China's. We're SHOCKED. He checks the size, of course they're his. Dude comes over and my boy says "yo bring the box out now they're mine". Now I'm mad and jealous because he copped and I didn't lol. Dude was telling us how they were only 2 size 12's left, the ones my boy had, and the ones the mannequin was wearing. My boy glances over and says "Nah no way those are a 12 go check". So Dude runs over to check, and he says "yo you're right they're a 10.5" and I couldn't hold in my excitement 
laugh.gif
 I told the guy "yo take them off the mannequin those are mine now" and he says "uhhhh, idk if I can do that I gotta ask since it's on display" and I'm like "nah man I copped kicks off the mannequin before don't worry you'll be good" lol, so he asks the manager and sure enough he starts to take the kicks off the mannequin. Just when my day couldn't get any better, I remembered my $25 birthday coupon from FL. Sure enough that is now gone, ha. Pretty productive day if you ask me! And might I add, there are no pics that can do the shoe justice. Pure FLAMES 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

So my local HOH wasn't slated to get the China's. Cool. I'm at the mall with my boy, and he's telling me Packer has them for $190 shipped. Not bad, and was he probably going to order them tonight. For the hell of it, we check the HOH, mainly looking for some new ballin' kicks. On the shelf, are the China's. We're SHOCKED. He checks the size, of course they're his. Dude comes over and my boy says "yo bring the box out now they're mine". Now I'm mad and jealous because he copped and I didn't lol. Dude was telling us how they were only 2 size 12's left, the ones my boy had, and the ones the mannequin was wearing. My boy glances over and says "Nah no way those are a 12 go check". So Dude runs over to check, and he says "yo you're right they're a 10.5" and I couldn't hold in my excitement 
laugh.gif
 I told the guy "yo take them off the mannequin those are mine now" and he says "uhhhh, idk if I can do that I gotta ask since it's on display" and I'm like "nah man I copped kicks off the mannequin before don't worry you'll be good" lol, so he asks the manager and sure enough he starts to take the kicks off the mannequin. Just when my day couldn't get any better, I remembered my $25 birthday coupon from FL. Sure enough that is now gone, ha. Pretty productive day if you ask me! And might I add, there are no pics that can do the shoe justice. Pure FLAMES 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom