THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Still hoping on the infrared's.....I'm so antsy for pics. Wish I could see pics before the Saturday release of the brave blues.....

JS"

All I see is you "lol" at info that's been confirmed here multiple times. Maybe you should read up a few more posts. Haha
Ok...I see this is getting nowhere, I saw nikes story, saw the jacket...Nike says this is inspired by the look he had playing poker, nowhere mentions a jacket, but ok I'm wrong...At the end of the day you'll believe what you want and same here..

Ok...I see this is getting nowhere, I saw nikes story, saw the jacket...Nike says this is inspired by the look he had playing poker, nowhere mentions a jacket, but ok I'm wrong...At the end of the day you'll believe what you want and same here..
"His signature look while playing poker" I'm sorry but I haven't seen a photo of Jerry Buss playing poker in a throwback jersey,

"His signature look while playing poker" I'm sorry but I haven't seen a photo of Jerry Buss playing poker in a throwback jersey,
Who even made that connection? I'm merely pointing out the color of the shoes are very similar to the blue lakers jerseys...I'll let you make the story, you seem passionate about it

I think the Sequoia's are atrocious
sick.gif
I LOVE green and I was super excited but they ruined the green with that bright orange/red smh thats an easy no cop...

A little off subject but my MP's will arrive in the mail today and I couldn't be more excited! ill post pics once they do!!!
pimp.gif

Sequoia's are just...SMH.... UGLY!...IMO! not feelin any of these 3 new colorways so i guess "Thank you Nike" for savin my $$$$. kinda dissapointing tho, wuz hopin for a "Fire" colorway that i cant pass on but....
also whos the dude who said he saw the Kobe 9 "BHMs"?...any more details on those? EM or FK? Low or High?....Holla!

Quote:

don't feel bad I just dropped $500 on a pair bout a week ago (week ago), haven't taken them off
smokin.gif
at least i wont be alone! hahaha
glasses.gif

IF I SEE ANOTHER KOBE 9 WITH A WHITE SOLE IM GONNA LOSE MY ****!
mad.gif
  just an fyi

Last edited:
Whoever dropped that info on the bhms jus disappeared lol where u at fam we need Ya.....oh btw guys I think that's a wolf grey outsole on the sequoias but maybe I'm jus deceived by the lighting. Lol

Whoever dropped that info on the bhms jus disappeared lol where u at fam we need Ya.....oh btw guys I think that's a wolf grey outsole on the sequoias but maybe I'm jus deceived by the lighting. Lol
does look wolf grey to me as well... i think i am just more upset they havent done another sole like the all star or the detail... something different you feel me?

Back
Top Bottom