THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I have not read up on the materials yet, so can you tell me is that upper synthetic? ... which im guessing, but secretly hoping is real boa or something like that :lol:

Last edited:
this color will be cool on foot 
grin.gif

I have not read up on the materials yet, so can you tell me is that upper synthetic? ... which im guessing, but secretly hoping is real boa or something like that :lol:
Quality is good. dnt think it real snake skin feel. suede in the gaps where snake skin is coke cola colour bottom leather lining though

All red + Glow in the dark = kids killing each other in the street for them..

The first pic appears to be the actual pic..two and three look like photoshops...

What's the release date on the all reds?

All red + Glow in the dark = kids killing each other in the street for them..

The first pic appears to be the actual pic..two and three look like photoshops...

What's the release date on the all reds?
unknown release !!

Not a Kobe dude but nike.com restocked 3 colorways of the Elite highs (showtimes sz 7-8.5 and size 9.5-11.5, heros sz 9.5-12 and "influence?" sz 7-7.5 once again not a kobe dude), not a clue on the size run yet. With my luck this has already been posted but I just thought I'd try and help out.

Back
Top Bottom