THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
$275 for the WTK. A must cop shoe for me, but that price is so steep man.

smh, i thought i saw $225 at first. i was lookin to make these my first high, idk about it now. dont know if i wanna shell out $500 in 9 days between these and bhm KDs

smh, i thought i saw $225 at first. i was lookin to make these my first high, idk about it now. dont know if i wanna shell out $500 in 9 days between these and bhm KDs
You did, Nike just ****** up again. Their "calandar" has $275 and the release help page has $225.... I think the people who manage their twitter account worked on the website. Lol

View media item 1318719
View media item 1318721

Last edited:
Well guys the "What The" pair is the chlorine/multi-color pair everyone was talking about a while ago. Just saw that myself and I'm not sure if it was mentioned already. This is far from what I though the shoe would be, and is a lot of money for me to save. There's an elite high "black/white" set for the 19th of next month on footlocker's sight, I'll be waiting to see what those are like.

This might be random, but does anyone know of a legit site that has the details or inspirations in stock? I know sivadescalzo has the details but the conversion through paypal is hard to pull the trigger on. Any help would be appreciated.

This might be random, but does anyone know of a legit site that has the details or inspirations in stock? I know sivadescalzo has the details but the conversion through paypal is hard to pull the trigger on. Any help would be appreciated.
SugaShaneStokes on twitter $300.

Go to a footlocker and give them the sku and they can try to stock locate for ya. The employee found them number and a pair in my size of details just about week ago. So I'm praying it comes through

View media item 1318795
Pisses me off when people get huge size runs like that. I don't care if people sell a pair here and there to help lessen the blow on other sneaker purchases because we are in an expensive hobby. I will even flip a pair here and there. But that is just ridiculous. Get a real job.

Last edited:
Pisses me off when people get huge size runs like that. I don't care if people sell a pair here and there to help lessen the blow on other sneaker purchases because we are in an expensive hobby. I will even flip a pair here and there. But that is just ridiculous. Get a real job.
I bet his old lady loves having a Footlocker in front of her horrible window treatment
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom