THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Cant believe how many ppl already put the WTK 9's on eBay already. Luckily most of them are going for slightly under retail. Only saw a few above $275. Always good to see ppl buy a shoe only to sell it the day of and take a loss on it. 
never understood that, why wouldnt they just return it if they cant sell it opposed to taking a loss on it? Unless they were bought at a discount but still then with the fees they will most likely break even.

They look like boxing sneakers. I want to like them but on feet pics make them look even worse, especially bigger sizes.

i think they look fine, They are sitting over here in NYC at FL in times square...maybe the BHM will be easier to get then i thought since they're also getting them and its a FCFS

Just got my conformation for the shipping of my WT size 13 from "Bouncewear" 
roll.gif

I don't know the name of the users who posted it, but thanks for crossing fingers and wishing me luck 
happy.gif

never understood that, why wouldnt they just return it if they cant sell it opposed to taking a loss on it? Unless they were bought at a discount but still then with the fees they will most likely break even.
Because no one is selling below retail, per se. Lots of auctions, and those folks could go below retail, but lots of buy it now for above retail.

I don't know what pairs dude was looking at below retail, but I didn't see 'em.

HOH in South Coast still has 8.5 and size 9.5 when i left there today.  Check it out, talk to their manager, it's a Middle Eastern man.  Just be nice and he might hook you up.  Or I saw one on Craigslist selling for $320 but I talked him down to 300, but decided...eh... haha.  That's pretty much retail +tax and some change.  Gluck man.  

Thanks. I'll give them a call later.

I saw a pic earlier in the thread where people were folding the back of the shoe down.. Made them look way better....

So both of my Eastbay orders never went through

Get an email in the middle of the night that I can order again

Thanks for nothing since they were sold out when I wo up

Back
Top Bottom