THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Got a cancelled WTK order from FTA. It was my fault though. I inputted the wrong billing information.

Anyone get an update from basketzone.net?

mine should be here soon from them. i didn't get an email with a tracking number though.. i had to message them on Facebook and they sent me a link straight to the tracking info.

its self explanatory we are DFW dont hate on those who have....austin san antonio aint that major like dallas fort worth we bought to have to 2 nike yardline champs stores and a total of 6 house of hoops before the end of 2015...villa opens here in march total of 15 stores and oh yeah we have a niketown only one in texas mayne hol up LoL #envykings
:lol: meh, I'd still rather live in Houston. How many HOHs do y'all have now?

Got the WTK today. After I saw them in person, $275 is okay with me. The detail on the shoe is crazy, definitely worth the money if you like the colorway.

For you Chicagoan NT'ers, went to NikeTown today and the workers there told me they still have a bunch of WTKs left.

laugh.gif

I don't think people have figured out the Right outfit to wear with these..

one could put the jeans over the top of the shoe. its not like there is details or design up there on the tongue thats noticeable

guess that doesnt work for the skinny wearers 

oh well long they happy with they have on in the end 

Honestly i thought i was done with the IXs after grabbing 2 pairs of MM ids but WTK is must for my collection to add on my growing list of elite high (only have MPs left sold all of them). Then BHM was announced... smh... needed multiple pairs of BHM...

I can't believe I made the turn on the xmas pair. If you look at something ugly long enough, you will still begin to like it. 
sick.gif

My man brought these fresh out the box to play some pick up, walked in stuntin

Dat outfit though 
sick.gif

Bro needs to hit up @redrum3281  to at least not hurt our eyes...
some people are beyond my help, way beyond my help, but that's how the kids dress these day just no coordination at all, does he got a basic training/ait pt test vest on?
sick.gif

mean.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:

My man brought these fresh out the box to play some pick up, walked in stuntin

Dat outfit though 
sick.gif

Bro needs to hit up @redrum3281  to at least not hurt our eyes...
some people are beyond my help, way beyond my help, but that's how the kids dress these day just no coordination at all, does he got a basic training/ait pt test vest on?
sick.gif

mean.gif

laugh.gif
I think he was directing foot traffic at his Jr High crosswalk...

sick.gif

mean.gif

laugh.gif
nah new team on the court puts on the pennies.

i gave dude all the benefit of the doubt in the world before i saw him play

all it took was for me to see him dribble down the court once and lost the ball after 3 dribbles 
mean.gif

I can't believe I made the turn on the xmas pair. If you look at something ugly long enough, you will still begin to like it. 
sick.gif
This ain't the Lebron XII thread...you must be talking about those because the Kobe XMAS  is Top 4 Elite, maybe even three.....EASY 
devil.gif
Not to me...I even like the Victory more at this point.

Maestro

Inspiration

Details

Showtimes

MP

Victory

Xmas

WTK

Last edited:
If anybody REALLY want these call Cherry Hill Mall and Deptford Mall last I checked they have a full size run. Deptford Mall did a raffle and they said only 2 people picked them up 
roll.gif

I got my Top 5 as: 

NRG Volt

Masterpiece

Christmas

Details

Fundamentals but WTK right next to it.

I seriously feel like either myself or someone that already knows what they are doing could turn the WTK in to some sort of NRG Volt.  I've been kinda daydreaming of doing the same setup as that but using more of a neon/electric blue instead of volt (Black laces, flywire, lining, etc. ) 

sick.gif

mean.gif

laugh.gif
nah new team on the court puts on the pennies.

i gave dude all the benefit of the doubt in the world before i saw him play

all it took was for me to see him dribble down the court once and lost the ball after 3 dribbles 
mean.gif
Shut up my handle is EPIC

Back
Top Bottom