THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Your avatar makes me sick because we wear the same size well atleast you have my size in MPs
laugh.gif
touche touche. At least you'll be able to sleep at night after seeing sneakers there.

Last edited:
Am I the only person who thinks the new Kyrie shoe kinda looks like the kobe 9 mid sample we first saw?

Had no Nike's two weeks ago...now I do. Just got the Inspirations in tonight and really digging them. So much so I think i'm going to sell my second pair of Xmas's and grab another of the Inspirations.

Had no Nike's two weeks ago...now I do. Just got the Inspirations in tonight and really digging them. So much so I think i'm going to sell my second pair of Xmas's and grab another of the Inspirations.
Inspirations are my favorite CW I own and I think they are number 2 out of all of them. Sometimes I like them more than the MP's.

May the sneaker gods bless all of us. Four I was asleep as well. Thinking about copping a nds pair for 420, but my frugal side won't allow me to pull the trigger
mean.gif
The sneaker gods have deemed me unworthy!  I can completely understand that. I am frugal so I can fund my sneaker collection but yea 420 is tough to look at.

finally scooped some MP's, shipping out tomorrow so hopefully i get em by Monday. Paid a little more than i wanted but 11.5's are hard to find. These will wrap up the 9's for me

Agreed. They actually sold out pretty quick compared to the other EM lows - at least on ndc and some other online stores.  Gotten quite a few compliments on them. 
pictures don't do them justice. In person the gold just clicks

Online needs a prelude restock.

I just need one pair of 4's or 5's

I'll even drive 1 1/2 hours to nike vault for a pair.

A lot of people didn't want them before they knew how limited they were.

They don't look like a WTK
correct. Should have mixed the other ones together. Mp midsole on the left shoe with the details tongue and a mixed fk upper of perspectives and victories. Sole of the maestroes. The right shoe could use completely different kb9 source material but instead we just got what we got. They aren't a real what the shoe but they are actually nice. Not my style. I will only have two pairs of highs once I get the bhm. Which will be bhm and details. Hope I can cop retail. Didn't get a raffle call :/

Back
Top Bottom