THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The.snow in Colorado springs caused me to miss out on raffle but called yesterday and they told me they still had a 13 I can reserve ..45 mins drive later copped my guaranteed size... Really wanted these BHM...black and white colorway is so practical I don't mind paying retail...saw the WTK in person and was impressed, but wasn't feeling colorway enough to pull the trigger

Well it appears I must wait until late Feb to find out what pair the wife ordered me for my birthday.

The wait is killer

People on here make no sense. If these were $225 retail and more limited, people would gladly shell out OVER $275 for them on the resale market, probably closer to 4 bills. But they are more available and $275 retail, so no one wants them?  :lol:

Exactly

saw a couple stores at galleria houston w these still in stock.

They are beautiful, and i dont think its the look as much as the price who the hell nike think they are chargin $300 after tax for a shoe thats $225:lol:
that's what I'm saying lol even though if it was $225 I still wouldn't buy it cuz the colorway is too feminine for me...Nike raised the wtk cuz they know it will make sell

The part that makes no sense is people being upset at people for not buying them. You should be happy with your purchase regardless of what others think.

And the argument, if they were more limited you'd want them? Think about that? Shouldn't we want them, because of how they look and not how limited they are?

You should be happy with your purchase regardless of what others think.

Shouldn't we want them, because of how they look and not how limited they are?

Yes and yes. Repped.

I bought a ton of Jordan 2010's so I obviously didn't get upset for people not buying them. :lol:

Anyone else balling in their elite lows and getting this. Bad Nike quality or just the usual wear and tear? 

@bweezy  how long have you been hooping in them?  I would say that's probably somewhat typical wear, but could also be slightly poor glue application up front

@iks mod   Off an on for a few months now, took them out of my rotation when I noticed that the sole's near the toe area were starting to come apart. Hoping it doesn't peal anymore but I think if I continue to ball in them the will eventually start breaking more. 

What do you guys think of the Kobe mentality?
Ive balled a few times in the all black pair...takes a few wears to break in...similar to the 8 in performance...not as much lockdown in the heal as the 8/9 tho...can swap out insoles like the 8/9s...not bad for a shoe priced at 100...def better then the venomenoms...good shoe to add to any indoor rotation imo

Back
Top Bottom