THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Returned my wtk at nike today and an employee claimed it instantly lol. Like sharks to blood

All of this talk about the MP's , I'm not really wanting them. I'm trying to decide if I want to pick up WTK 8's or 9 Christmas....

Jesus Christ the masterpiece is ready what the name says it is a ******* masterpiece

Cheapest I saw for an 8 was $650. That's the main reason I'm not even going to worry about it

All of this talk about the MP's , I'm not really wanting them. I'm trying to decide if I want to pick up WTK 8's or 9 Christmas....

Both polarizing choices. Proximity and time have me choosing the Christmas 9s. It really does look beautiful in person. But I don't have a pair of WTK 8s either so a part of me says go for that.

Christmas 9 is nicer in person. The bright Crimson makes the pop! I have wtk 8s and they are nice too but will cost you a lot more than the Christmas 9!

Haven't paid attention to any of the high top Kobe's. So idk how available they are, but I didn't see them on Footlockers site. If anybody is interested in the WTK9 then call Footlocker/House of Hoops at International mall in Tampa, FL. They had 3 pairs on display and one of the guys working there was bringing a 4th pair to the back. He said they had a lot of good sizes. So if anybody still wants a pair for retail they have them there. The 4 pairs that I saw were 8.5, 9.5 (2) and a 10. This was around 3pm today so idk if they still have them. Figured a few people were probably still looking to get them for retail. Really really nice shoe. I like them a lot except for them being high tops.

I picked them up of NDC and love the look, not a fan oh highs but I could get used to it. I just wish the Christmas were lows and WTK were lows... I'm still picking up the Christmas I think...

Xmas 9s are fire. I copped wtk 8 just to see what they were about. They ok..not worth 500 imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom