THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
God i love Monday morning releases !!!

It is as easy as going to the supermarket,actually easier because they are delivered straight to your door lol.

I don't get it why people get in line add to cart and then release ,when they are not planning on buying in the first place.

easy cop. i went back and forth on whether to spend the money or not. But i rather cop and if i dont want them ill always return them.

I'm jealous but congrats for everyone. I could have bought but made a promise of 25 days without buying any shoes. Hoping I can find these for a decent price next weekend. 1/25/15 is when I hit eBay hoping that someone wants to let them go for the low.

With this being the last 9 how does everyone feel about the 9 as a whole? seemed to be a controversial shoe and then people warmed up to it.

Last edited:
Decided to pass, planning on getting the Oreo 4's which I would wear a lot more so save the money for them

God i love Monday morning releases !!!

It is as easy as going to the supermarket,actually easier because they are delivered straight to your door lol.

I don't get it why people get in line add to cart and then release ,when they are not planning on buying in the first place.
Maybe they're holding it for fellow NT members who're a little slow on the trigger?

$272 gaddamn LA tax but oh well, was actually an early birthday present from the gf. So I'm going to have to break her off proper for hers and Valentine's Day which are two days apart :smh: .

Well it's been a great run with the 9s guys, never got around to purchasing any lows maybe if I can find some on the discount at a random outlet.

Great thread here for one of the top 3 Kobe models in my opinion. I'll probably be lurking the 10 thread, not copping cause Nike is wylon on design and price maybe they'll do better with the 11s.

Carpe Diem to my fellow big footers.

my guess is a lot of people are holding out for the restock on ASW
Restocks are hell for the average person to get through on though.  I'm just thinking people are tapped out after all the releases the last 2 months.

Once people start getting tax money in the next 2 weeks they'll be back to copping everything in sight, I hate tax season for that.

Restocks are hell for the average person to get through on though.  I'm just thinking people are tapped out after all the releases the last 2 months.

Once people start getting tax money in the next 2 weeks they'll be back to copping everything in sight, I hate tax season for that.
i hate tax season because all my refunds go to the irs. sold my company and i owed them a fortune. govt didn't like helping me build a business but they sure liked eating when i sold mine

Did Nike Store US release the matching clothes? Shirts etc.

Cause Nike Europe has advertised them but did not release them yet 
mean.gif

i hate tax season because all my refunds go to the irs. sold my company and i owed them a fortune. govt didn't like helping me build a business but they sure liked eating when i sold mine
I'm in the tax business, the majority of people don't understand what its like owing them every year.  Which means your doing better than most but still.

I'm jealous but congrats for everyone. I could have bought but made a promise of 25 days without buying any shoes. Hoping I can find these for a decent price next weekend. 1/25/15 is when I hit eBay hoping that someone wants to let them go for the low.

With this being the last 9 how does everyone feel about the 9 as a whole? seemed to be a controversial shoe and then people warmed up to it.
I feel there should have been more elite lows.  After seeing some of the conversions by jwdanklefs, I would have copped some of the converted pairs had they originally released as a low.  If you play basketball, they are awesome and I don't see how anybody could not like wearing them.  I saw about 5-6 people rocking them in the game that was played before mine for city league basketball.

It's nice that Nike made this show both Black and White. It shows that both Black and Whites are of equal importance on a day like today. 

I'm in the tax business, the majority of people don't understand what its like owing them every year.  Which means your doing better than most but still.
yeah, even with AMT I usually get something back but like i said, it just goes against my balance. hoping to finally break up with them when i get my annual bonus.

Back
Top Bottom