THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Looks 10x better for sure... You got anymore close pics of the stitching job?

View media item 1364637View media item 1364639View media item 1364641View media item 1364642
The tongue and liner were attached with a hot glue gun. I love the stuff because once it's on, it's not coming off...which can be bad too, because you can't make any mistakes. Plus, it speeds up the process dramatically. I decided to go with a white liner for this shoe...that was a personal choice of mine.

The tongue and liner were attached with a hot glue gun. I love the stuff because once it's on, it's not coming off...which can be bad too, because you can't make any mistakes. Plus, it speeds up the process dramatically. I decided to go with a white liner for this shoe...that was a personal choice of mine.
Good job man. Do you do a lot of customizations. Thats a real legit look right there. 
nthat.gif

Size 10.5 Xmas was at a spot by me yesterday they don't do phone orders tho

I would say try doing a phone order and see if they really have them in stock
already chat with a rep, theyre oos.

ok so who's coping the showtimes at camarillo outlets? 

i feel like the showtimes are a must if youre a lakers fan, but at the same time i still have the BHM on my cop list. plus i remember a poster here saying he knows a reseller that is selling the showtimes for a cheaper price, $150 shipped. 

Last edited:
I am thinking about copping the Showtimes but I gotta get these Maestros locked down first.  I want the Showtimes for balling purposes either those or the Sequoia's.

already chat with a rep, theyre oos.

ok so who's coping the showtimes at camarillo outlets? 

i feel like the showtimes are a must if youre a lakers fan, but at the same time i still have the BHM on my cop list. plus i remember a poster here saying he knows a reseller that is selling the showtimes for a cheaper price, $150 shipped. 
Lewi helped out with the $150 cop, but they only have a size 11 left i believe.  or OOS now.

Rocked them during the workout .They look dope under black light ,everyone was staring.

Just don't wear them in strip clubs , or you'll get more attention than the girls.  
laugh.gif

Man people are taking shoe themes way too serious. If anything buying the BHM is showing that you support the progress and want it to continue. Guess you cant buy the Philippines or Chinas ( someone mentioned before) unless your of that descent. Does this also mean that you cannot wear the Christmas pair when its not Christmas because your falsely representing what day it is?? Can say the same for Independence days and Easters.

Themes are cool but I wouldn't take them that seriously. If you like the pair, get em! 

Man people are taking shoe themes way too serious. If anything buying the BHM is showing that you support the progress and want it to continue. Guess you cant buy the Philippines or Chinas ( someone mentioned before) unless your of that descent. Does this also mean that you cannot wear the Christmas pair when its not Christmas because your falsely representing what day it is?? Can say the same for Independence days and Easters.

Themes are cool but I wouldn't take them that seriously. If you like the pair, get em! 
I agree with you.  At the end of the day they're just shoes.  I enjoy collecting them, but, they're just shoes.

Back
Top Bottom