THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I have a question for you guys that may be a little off topic.

What's your feeling on wear multiple signature athlete apparel at once?

I have the Jordan XX9 Pinnacle sweatshirt and sweatpants and they would go perfect with my Kobe IX Details.

I have the Jordan XX9 Pinnacle sweatshirt and sweatpants and they would go perfect with my Kobe IX Details.
If it looks good do it.

Well good news is the lottery pick probably won't go to Phoenix now. I was hoping he would last until the all star game.

do you like ketchup on the bottom bun or top?

Wear what YOU like homie....

FOR instance, I have some black Lebron shorts coming in the mail that I will wear wit my Jordans and Kobes. 

:lol:

Kobe torn rotator cuff. Looks like he's done for the season.

Even though I like some of his line of sneakers, Ive never really been a Kobe fan. It a shame about his shoulder though. Where did you see rotator cuff injury confirmed?

Depending on the severity and exactly whats "torn," if he can withstand the pain, he could survive the season. Dont know why he'd want to at this point though with the Lakers record and lack of playoff aspirations. Might as well pack it up and get ready for next season instead suffering through the pain unnecessarily this season. I know its probably frustrating as hek though to have to deal with injury after injury.

Even though I like some of his line of sneakers, Ive never really been a Kobe fan. It a shame about his shoulder though. Where did you see rotator cuff injury confirmed?

Depending on the severity and exactly whats "torn," if he can withstand the pain, he could survive the season. Dont know why he'd want to at this point though with the Lakers record and lack of playoff aspirations. Might as well pack it up and get ready for next season instead suffering through the pain unnecessarily this season. I know its probably frustrating as hek though to have to deal with injury after injury.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...e-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-torn-rotator-cuff

He could play with it with his pain tolerance if they were playing for something. He's played with it before.

Oh ok. Thanks for the reference.

Yeah, Kobe has shown high tolerance for pain in the past. Another year older and another session of rehab at his age has gotta be wearing on him though. Im guessing he'll play, but again he'd just be
playing for the love of it, because I dont see the Lakers turning it around thid year

Back
Top Bottom