THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

thats some shady...hahaha

ahh okay...maybe the other guy got confused and posted the wrong price above.    I guess 199 aint bad...comes out to $217 after tax tho
Odd, I asked specifically for the Inspirations and then asked for price. Described them as "The black and yellow high Kobes" to make sure the employee knew what I was talking about it. They probably made a mistake. Will keep you guys updated when they call back to fully place my order. Still, 199 is pretty damn good price. 

Odd, I asked specifically for the Inspirations and then asked for price. Described them as "The black and yellow high Kobes" to make sure the employee knew what I was talking about it. They probably made a mistake. Will keep you guys updated when they call back to fully place my order. Still, 199 is pretty damn good price. 
appreciate it.  repped anyways.  dood said they call me back tmw also. 

just fyi moonwalkers are $159.99.  its confirmed.  (if you were going to cop one of those too)

Moonwalkers come out to 183 shipped via phone order lol

Grabbed a pair from tejon and Ontario, one for me and one for the nephew.

Wish they had a 12.5 but 12 will have to do. Will just swap out my kb8 insoles if I need to

Moonwalkers come out to 183 shipped via phone order lol

Grabbed a pair from tejon and Ontario, one for me and one for the nephew.

Wish they had a 12.5 but 12 will have to do. Will just swap out my kb8 insoles if I need to

You answered my question about if they had a 12.5. Guess il see if there are any 12s left as well.

inspirations $230 shipped.  hoping for a bit cheaper, but oh well.  repped to everyone that posted the good info.  

inspirations $230 shipped.  hoping for a bit cheaper, but oh well.  repped to everyone that posted the good info.  
$230 shipped is really tempting. I really want to double up on a high top. The 3 im considering is the inspirations, showtimes, and BHM. Kinda hoping for showtimes but the inspirations look great casually as well. BHM seem great because their color scheme can go with a lot of different things.

I wear all my 9's for in gym only and I really want to get a pair for casual use. Can get 9/10 BHM for 180, Showtimes I don't know, and Inspirations for 230. Decisions, Decisions.......

$230 shipped is really tempting. I really want to double up on a high top. The 3 im considering is the inspirations, showtimes, and BHM. Kinda hoping for showtimes but the inspirations look great casually as well. BHM seem great because their color scheme can go with a lot of different things.

I wear all my 9's for in gym only and I really want to get a pair for casual use. Can get 9/10 BHM for 180, Showtimes I don't know, and Inspirations for 230. Decisions, Decisions.......

Those are the exact 3 I have haha. I'm going to swap bhm for maestro tho.

I just called and they said they didn't have any Inspirations in but they had some low tops in. I didn't check and see what they were, probably moonwalkers. Don't know if I was being yanked around or not though lol.

Decided to wear these for Easter.

I wasn't a fan of the 10 Easters this year and passed on the 9's for some reason.

Anyone see the black/crimson EM lows going for ~$100? I know they released a while ago but I found the Bruce Lees at my local HOH

hey i bought a pair of legacy two weeks ago. now they're on sale. Does Ftl do price matching?

Anyone see the black/crimson EM lows going for ~$100? I know they released a while ago but I found the Bruce Lees at my local HOH
They had them for $100 at FTL by me, only 1/4 i called had them in stock (Keep in mind im in Utah) I just called around to check then had them hold my size. By far my favorite shoe for the money, great colorway, hope you find them!

i cant track down a pair here in SoCal. They have the independence day and bruce lee's though in local champs/footlockers

Very strange site to be looking for men's shoes (It's a woman's clothing marketplace) but I found a pair of Kobe 9 Christmas in what appears to be very good condition for about 140... Is this a good deal? Have the Kobe 9 Christmas prices fallen that much?

http://www.vinted.com/women/sneakers/12136231-kobe-basketball-shoes

49717165.jpeg
49717163.jpeg

I'd ask for more pics - I've seen people try to pass off Kobes as VNDS when 80% of the tread was worn off. It's really a guessing game when it comes to worn kicks but if those are really like new, then yeah that's a good price.

Back
Top Bottom