THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
For anyone who has either the white HTM 9s or the black/mc HTM 9s, can you take some high quality beauty shots? Much appreciated! 

For anyone who has either the white HTM 9s or the black/mc HTM 9s, can you take some high quality beauty shots? Much appreciated! 
I don't think there's many out there man, especially the HTM 9. The HTM 10 is a little more common though, I'm thinking about saving for the black pair it's super clean and between 377 and 450. The Sharteeth and Arrowhead are equally appealing.
View media item 1998360

Last edited:

anyone have the ftb 9? Does the inside of tongue have anything?
I want to say that's where the insole symbols would have resided since the drop in inserts are straight molded black. Tried looking for pictures but all the listings have cardboard blocking the tongue.

Anyone insert the Kobe 8 Superhero insoles with a Kobe 9. Im thinking of making the switch but idk how well it holds up.

Can you turn Kobe IX Hi's into low tops?  PM me if you know how or know where I can have it done at.  Thanks

I remember seeing someone on the Lakers staff, like a trainer or assistant, this past season just shooting around pre-game, wearing the white/gum sole HTM. Brought a tear to my eye. 

Just opened the box to my wtk's and noticed the colors from the flyknit is bleeding to the white parts of the shoe. How does that happen?

Back
Top Bottom