THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Possible to find a pair of dusty cactus in 10.5/11 for the low anywhere? Really want them for some reason

^^ nice pics...filter game strong
nthat.gif

View media item 2043784I finally got to play with this set up that I've been wanting to try out-my Kobe 9-11. I swapped the stock lunarlon with a full zoom from a Kobe XI iD that I created. I was pleasantly surprised with how they performed. Lockdown was superb. Stability was extraordinary. No evidence of any instability whatsoever with my style of play which is a lot of sudden stops, plenty of lateral movements, constant hesitation with sudden bursts of energy. I thought I'd like to share I this thread since the Kobe IX lunarlon tend to bottom out.

I finally got to play with this set up that I've been wanting to try out-my Kobe 9-11. I swapped the stock lunarlon with a full zoom from a Kobe XI iD that I created. I was pleasantly surprised with how they performed. Lockdown was superb. Stability was extraordinary. No evidence of any instability whatsoever with my style of play which is a lot of sudden stops, plenty of lateral movements, constant hesitation with sudden bursts of energy. I thought I'd like to share I this thread since the Kobe IX lunarlon tend to bottom out.
did the insert fit perfectly?

I need these in my life still. both pairs and Id unload every other 9 i have except ASG. 

so jealous! how much? and can you take similar pics of the soles?

@Janciii31  

[emoji]128142[/emoji]flawless. Where did you buy those pairs from? I've been searching the bay for my size for months and can't find my size. Those are beautiful

Thank you!Well...a LOT to be honest with you but..price was still good - considering prices on ebay...2,2k $ for white-multi(1x worn) and 3,8 k $ (DS) for black-multi (prices are with tax and shipping)..it was very hard to find my size and I was searching for them since June 2014...I'll give you that shots tomorrow or when I have a little time

@abuch47

Last edited:
[emoji]128142[/emoji]flawless. Where did you buy those pairs from? I've been searching the bay for my size for months and can't find my size. Those are beautiful

Well I found black-multi in Flightclub NY...and white multi on instagram(from France)...I understand you...I was searching for them literally everywhere for almost 2 years..so finally have them 8)b

how much did you pay for those HTMs?
Thank you!Well...a LOT to be honest with you but..price was still good - considering prices on ebay...2,2k $ for white-multi(1x worn) and 3,8 k $ (DS) for black-multi (prices are with tax and shipping)..it was very hard to find my size and I was searching for them since June 2014...I'll give you that shots tomorrow or when I have a little time

@abuch47

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom