THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
 I use to think the white HTM were the best out of the Pack but the black MC is crazy 
pimp.gif

Might have to track down a sz 11 

Last edited:
View media item 2055634
Really want the university reds now 

Nice my favourite of the Gr lows was the moonwalkers but the lows were an underated release. 9 was so good overall.

Still got MP on ice not sure if I feel em as much anymore especially casually. Would take Mc Htms in a heartbeat for that rockability and flykknit weave. Up there as a grail status for me.

Gonna keep the allstars but really thinkjng about moving the Mp to someone who loves em more they need the sunlight to really show off that iridecence and I cant find a time to rock.

Nice my favourite of the Gr lows was the moonwalkers but the lows were an underated release. 9 was so good overall.

Still got MP on ice not sure if I feel em as much anymore especially casually. Would take Mc Htms in a heartbeat for that rockability and flykknit weave. Up there as a grail status for me.

Gonna keep the allstars but really thinkjng about moving the Mp to someone who loves em more they need the sunlight to really show off that iridecence and I cant find a time to rock.

What size are your MP's fam? Currently signing as many free agents to my Elite 9 roster lol.

US 10s but im aussie and need to recoup because I paid over retail :smh:

Edit: that was when i first started getting into sneakers and I now felt stupid for paying a highprice and then having to pass that resell value onto someone else. Then I remebered these only released at two stores here both about 2 days away from me and how long it took me to find a half decent price.

Last edited:
US 10s but im aussie and need to recoup because I paid over retail :smh:

Edit: that was when i first started getting into sneakers and I now felt stupid for paying a highprice and then having to pass that resell value onto someone else. Then I remebered these only released at two stores here both about 2 days away from me and how long it took me to find a half decent price.

Understood my man. I have done a few customs for cats in Australia and I hear all the time how tough it can be for releases. I'm s US 8 anyway but good looks on the reply.

Understood my man. I have done a few customs for cats in Australia and I hear all the time how tough it can be for releases. I'm s US 8 anyway but good looks on the reply.
oh **** I remember you from the 9 thread, do you have a store? or purely word of mouth? loved your quality

Last edited:
My girl has recently gone HAM on the Kobe 9 Elites too lol...so far she has procured the BHM, Details, Perspective, and WTK all in that elusive MEN'S size 7...we found a Christmas men's 7 but lost it. Now she wants the Hero/Expression pair. All we can find is the GS7. Anyone know if the Hero's came in Men's 7 either here or in Europe?

How do you guys lace your elite lows? I usually just leave them untied like most of my shoes, but I'm looking to change it up

How do you guys lace your elite lows? I usually just leave them untied like most of my shoes, but I'm looking to change it up
Obviously this is all personal preference, but I feel like the elite lows look better when tied to the top. Not too tightly tho, just like this.

via @ootherocoo  -  keepin it proper 

could be wrong but i'm pretty sure you could get the red ones for lower than that
Lower than $153?  That's a good deal man.

I use lace anchors on my Kobe IX Elite Lows. I have young kids so I find it easier to take on and off when I come and go. Sometimes I'm holding multiple things and it's much easier to just slip on the shoes versus tying and untying.

Just dropped off today, blue is bananas in person

Updated collection pic. A few EXT pairs not shown however...

YAAAAAAA! that's what i'm talk'mbout!!!

Clean shot! Reminded me that i actually have the Expressions. Think i'll let em go. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom