The Official Kobe X iD thread

View media item 1652419Estimated delivery date was Aug 3rd

Same thing happened with my QS multicolors last year. I still ended up getting them on time. I don't think you'll have an issue especially since that upper is still available.

Edit.

Just checked my emails. Looks like the MC's arrived 18 days after the expected delivery. Looking back it was almost a 2 month process. I was just happy to have them arrive. I still don't think you'll get cancelled if that's worrying you.

Last edited:
Estimated delivery date was Aug 3rd
Could work out really well....happened to me when I ordered a LeBron XI iD on release day, got delayed about a month and a half, Nike sent them to me, refunded me the entire amount of the shoes, and gave me a code for the wait/issue.  

Probably doesn't happen much anymore, but I felt like I won the lottery that day!
laugh.gif

Could work out really well....happened to me when I ordered a LeBron XI iD on release day, got delayed about a month and a half, Nike sent them to me, refunded me the entire amount of the shoes, and gave me a code for the wait/issue.  

Probably doesn't happen much anymore, but I felt like I won the lottery that day!
laugh.gif

Free shoes and discount?! 
glasses.gif

Mine came in.  Can't say I'm in love with them.  Already had my reservations about the mid-sole being too clunky for my liking but I went ahead and ordered a couple pair just to see and maybe end up liking them.  I thought the black mid-sole would hide some of the clunkiness but the black is a translucent black. I was hoping it'd be a solid black.

View media item 1652365

Dark grey asymmetrical should look good with the black midsole. I re-did my b/w asymmetrical with black midsole and clear outsole, gonna look better with the white sole after seeing you pics.

Last edited:
From what I've been seeing, any flyknit that's not black or grey turns out to be awful.
go look at last years elites if you think these are awful. I'm perfectly fine with how *most of the colored ones look, especially the guy's asym. royal blue. Imo black uppers look bad compared to last years, there's no contrasting detail woven in.

Lol gotta love DX back in the day. By the way I didnt mean it in a bad way towards you really lol. Im just upset that your right because of the fact that they are painted. With the dough thats being coughed up for these, they could give us some legitimate flyknit. I will say though that some of them do look pretty good still though. 

Lol gotta love DX back in the day. By the way I didnt mean it in a bad way towards you really lol. Im just upset that your right because of the fact that they are painted. With the dough thats being coughed up for these, they could give us some legitimate flyknit. I will say though that some of them do look pretty good still though. 
Aw ok my bad. I agree, I felt the same way last year after paying $265 and waiting weeks and getting that sorry *** flyknit. I saw the potential in the flyknit but its not being utilized how I expected it to.

Curious to know how reliable the info is(nothing against anyone). I hope it's true. Hate to spend the money but if they do indeed drop I won't hesitate

Back
Top Bottom