The Official Kobe X iD thread

I think thats a rose gold swoosh. Either way, im doin mine almost identical, wxcept with a rose gold swoosh and wolf grey tongue and liner with white laces. All other options the same tho
Yes.  It is a Rose Gold swoosh.  I appreciate all the accolades.

I dunno what to think about the colored uppers tbh... Seems like some pairs look really good and others look awful.... Heres a few IG pairs from today

Has to be Filters making the colors look good. I mean this^^^compared to this one below

200x200px-ZC-3c66902a_tmp_16966-default-601707966999.jpeg

That is unreal man. ^^^ Filter or what?

@SNKRspot  I'm jocking your style. That Grey Lace on the Gray tounge on yours looks absolutely amazing G. I think I've made up my mind. Can I have your blueprint?

Has to be Filters making the colors look good. I mean this^^^compared to this one below

200x200px-ZC-3c66902a_tmp_16966-default-601707966999.jpeg

That is unreal man. ^^^ Filter or what?

@SNKRspot  I'm jocking your style. That Grey Lace on the Gray tounge on yours looks absolutely amazing G. I think I've made up my mind. Can I have your blueprint?
Absolutely:

Upper - Wolf Grey (solid)

Tongue - Dark Grey

Liner - Wolf Grey

Swoosh - Rose Gold

Lace - Dark Grey

Midsole - Clear/White (silver speckles)

Outsole - Gum (solid)

iD -Rose Gold (logo)

I don't think I'll get tired of seeing any shark inspired iD posted on here. They look great every single time [emoji]128293[/emoji]

I've been collectin Kobes for quite some time..since the Kobe IV..but have gone back in the years to grab Kobe 1-3 and whatnot..but one colorway that is a true classic is the "Draft Day"

So I decided to do something different than many of you..and the rest of the Nike ID world chose not to do and re-create the Kobe "Draft Day" colorway using the Elite options..and I must say..I think they really came out amazing..:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Pictures below come alongside it's brother (the Kobe VI "Draft Day" which served as the main inspiration)

Hope you enjoy the pics..

Follow me on IG: @dmxgod_nt

View media item 1653612View media item 1653613View media item 1653614View media item 1653615

dmxgod dmxgod real nice! I was trying to make one similar but yours is so much nicer. I didn't think about the draft days. My inspiration was coming from the Jordan xx9 white playoffs. Also was thinking of doing a Jordan xx9 black playoffs.

dmxgod dmxgod real nice! I was trying to make one similar but yours is so much nicer. I didn't think about the draft days. My inspiration was coming from the Jordan xx9 white playoffs. Also was thinking of doing a Jordan xx9 black playoffs.

Thanks for the appreciation..I cannot wait to wear these..:pimp:

Draft Days definitely get slept on..but such a great colorway..

My next one is gonna b the Bruce Lee theme or the China Kobe VI theme (think I have the perfect match)..

Back
Top Bottom