The Official Kobe X iD thread

New to forums...wasnt sure on the sarcasm. Besides...I dont play when it involves MC. Just noticed that the picture/screen shot(page 12) from when these dropped is mine. The tweet came across after 6am(when I get off work) and I sent it around via twitter. Anyway...wouldnt the MC info come across in a Nike ID Japan tweet? Thats how I got the info the first time, just a thought

Look good @rawdawg34   
nthat.gif

Came in today...lace swap and painted swoosh. Honestly, not even sure of how much I like them.
View media item 1652769View media item 1652779View media item 1652782
I like those laces, I would love to throw a pair of Yezzy silver tips on the end. Where can I find those laces?

****Anyone know approximate shipping time from finished to a west coast port. Thanks! I ordered on July 3rd. Just got an almost finished and my due date is the 13th. Wondering if they will make it!? Thanks for the help phellas

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 looks great, where did you get the laces and did you use angelus paint? I have 1oz of white angelus leather acrylic paint coming tomorrow. was gonna do just that. or maybe you can do mine when i go to socal next week? :tongue:

Paint job & laces look great!
Look good @rawdawg34
  :nthat:  

thanks!

I like those laces, I would love to throw a pair of Yezzy silver tips on the end. Where can I find those laces?

****Anyone know approximate shipping time from finished to a west coast port. Thanks! I ordered on July 3rd. Just got an almost finished and my due date is the 13th. Wondering if they will make it!? Thanks for the help phellas

thx. laces are from rope lace supply

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 looks great, where did you get the laces and did you use angelus paint? I have 1oz of white angelus leather acrylic paint coming tomorrow. was gonna do just that. or maybe you can do mine when i go to socal next week? :tongue:

its angelus flat black. i ordered white swoosh because i knew it would be easier to paint white to black than the other way around. but i am sure you'll be alright w/ multiple coats

remove dem laces

ok, just cause you said so

The 2nd of my 4 pair order is slightly more original...

These are probably the best Ive seen so far, and the gold swoosh is 100x better on this yrs model 
smokin.gif

Im waiting to see what @ootherocoo  cooked up 
nerd.gif

its angelus flat black. i ordered white swoosh because i knew it would be easier to paint white to black than the other way around. but i am sure you'll be alright w/ multiple coats

so true 

The 2nd of my 4 pair order is slightly more original...
These are probably the best Ive seen so far, and the gold swoosh is 100x better on this yrs model 
smokin.gif

Im waiting to see what @ootherocoo  cooked up 
nerd.gif

so true 
I have 4 pairs sitting in my WishList.  I'm hoping that an MC option drops so I can make one big order.  Fingers crossed

Mine took a week from shipping email from Nike to doorstep. Just got notifications on my other pairs today!
Just wanted to say thx for answering my question on shipping times, sometimes it's way harder than it should to get a simple answer on here. So thx bro

smokin.gif
Agreed, I might have used the darker grey on the liner but either way they're probably the best looking pair i've seen yet. If I ordered another pair they would be these. That grey upper looks great and the gold swoosh with gum bottoms is 
nthat.gif

I'm holding out now tho because of your info. Always appreciated it bro. 

Back
Top Bottom