The Official Kobe X iD thread

Anybody that has bright crimson medial post better pics? I want to make sure it does look good so I don't waste my time. Thank you

no one really checks a few posts before posting the same thing? :lol: almost the entire last page says the same thing.
great news that the mc option is back though.

I already sent one back medial pair back, now that I just ordered 2 wolf grey medial pairs I might send the others back as well.

Time to scroll through the gallery and remake the best 2 pairs I can find. Who else is doing that? 
roll.gif

@nystatenisland I had left here to not get tempted to make a pair but when that tweet went out today jumped back on here and your pair just made me change my mind. Excuse the fact that I'm gonna steal your idea butan you did a great job bro! So clean!

Yep I agree been looking at all the pics - haven't found anything great with the gum sole.  Like the sole just not feeling it with the MC.

Last edited:
So stoked this happened, had a pair I wanted really bad and ordered it ASAP. Sending back these garbage black medials with the quickness. Anybody know if you can apply the cyber Monday rebate after already having placed an order? I totally forgot about it

Back
Top Bottom