The Official Kobe X iD thread

Remade my MCs with Crimson medials since both were made with black. Well played, Nike :smh:

14% cash back with eBates app made it hurt less.

Remade both my pairs bc the wolf grey tongue looks so much better than black IMO. That 14% ebates didn't hurt the cause either...

Just ordered another pair with white tongue/liner/laces to go with my gray optioned pair. On the fence about getting a pair with the Crimson medial

Just re-ordered.  I'll probably return my other pairs depending on how this pair turns out.
Made that exact pair.

Love the two I made with the gum soles that I already got - only problem on them is the craptastic black medial.
laugh.gif
  My exact sentiment.  My ocd wouldn't let that paint black medial side slide.  LOL

Got lucky, I was just about to give in and order a pair of the mambacolor. Good thing I waited. 
I think the MambaColors are gonna look great. Personally, if I could only get one or the other I would probably go with the MambaColor.

laugh.gif
  My exact sentiment.  My ocd wouldn't let that paint black medial side slide.  LOL
I made one more with black swoosh/liner/laces/tongue, white mid no speckles, and wolf grey outsole - sorta MP IX MCish. But, I think I'm done with these now - this makes 6 MC's ordered, not sure how many are going back, and 3 MambaColors. Damn you NIKEiD!

Last edited:
Is this kind of bump on the toebox common problem with X?

Picture don't do justice, I like them despite the ugly fade on this shoe (the other one is okay). Maybe it can be fixed.

The bumb is bothering me tho, even if not as visible as in the picture.

MC mixture is nice, but not as funny/aleatory as the IX. I liked how each pair was special.

Last edited:
That 14% ebates is just too good.  

Went wolf grey medial this time, white midsole, gold speckles, gum sole.  

Also known as the nystatenisland  pair 
smokin.gif

Think I will be much happier this time now that we know what we are dealing with in terms of options.  

Last edited:
Is this kind of bump on the toebox common problem with X?

View media item 1799280

Picture don't do justice, I like them despite the ugly fade on this shoe (the other one is okay). Maybe it can be fixed.
The bumb is bothering me tho, even if not as visible as in the picture.

MC mixture is nice, but not as funny/aleatory as the IX. I liked how each pair was special.

yes I had that on every pair of these iDs I've gotten.

Back
Top Bottom