The Official Kobe X iD thread

Those Grinch Xs look good but where was all of this for the Kobe 9 IDs? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Ordered an hour after the restock on the 23rd Nov, MC pair due tomorrow.....totally ripped that pair from nystatenisland, buzzing to see how they came out. Pics to follow!
Yea those are very clean! Post up pics asap especially the sole part.
Wow! Those grinches looks good. I guess im putting Nike GC on my wish list

A lot of people must have struck out on the Grinches or weren't into Kobes back then haha
They dropped during the time I took a hiatus from copping kicks.

I really regret it b/c I really like the 6s.

Been wanting to get my hands on a pair for a minute, but the resell prices for a sz 13 is crazy.

And I don't wanna get burned with fakes, so this is an automatic cop for me.

Question, If a promo code was used on a pair of IDs, and that pair was returned, does one get the promo code back?

got my first pair of mc id the day before thanksgiving

still waiting for my mambacolors x2 to come in

ups keeps delaying the delivery

and... those grinches will prob be copped. unless someone got a pair of size 9 in the og they wanna sell me :nerd:

i just checked ebay listings for a sz 13.

Sellers want $600 upwards for used pairs.......... and one DS pair is listed over $1K 
mean.gif

I highly doubt they'll be painted. The picture shows the intricate weave of multiple shades of green, and all the past special flyknit releases haven't been painted like the multicolor and mambacolor. I'm fairly certain these will be true flyknit
^^This

I wonder if nike already got a bunch of these already made in anticipation of people ordering the stock pic? That would be pretty cool to get these within a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom