The Official Kobe X iD thread

i just checked ebay listings for a sz 13.

Sellers want $600 upwards for used pairs.......... and one DS pair is listed over $1K 
mean.gif

^^This
1k for what pair O_O

edit: nvm just found your post about the 6s. That's insane.

Last edited:
Question, If a promo code was used on a pair of IDs, and that pair was returned, does one get the promo code back?
no, usually promo codes are a one time use,  no going back

Grinches look good.  man I dont even like the kobe X model that much.  but i made so many IDs already... i think i have problem.  must return some now

Last edited:
I regret not getting the Grinch 6's when I had so many chances back in 2010/2011. No way am I going to pay resell on a DS pair for those (hoping they retro though ;)) so I'm completely fine with the X iDs.

Question, If a promo code was used on a pair of IDs, and that pair was returned, does one get the promo code back?
Yes. I chatted with a rep and they will email you a code once the return had been filed. I got mine back and still have my black medial to be returned next week

Maybe do a grinch iD with a blue midsole and wait years for the oxidation to make it green? :smokin

Last edited:
Just a quick question on sizing.  Did you folks get the same size as the other Xs?  I read that the IDs were a bit narrow?  Not sure if it was due to the weave.

Just a quick question on sizing.  Did you folks get the same size as the other Xs?  I read that the IDs were a bit narrow?  Not sure if it was due to the weave.
majority of ppl half sized up.  some stayed TTS.  they do tend to run a bit snug esp if you have wide feet. 

i stopped collecting after the 3s i tried making a comeback when i saw the grinch's but my girlfriend was able to talk me out of it smh lol. 
Actually, my gf bought bought me the Vs. I knew I wouldn't wear them so I exchanged them for some eggplant foams. Needless to say we're not together anymore :/.

Green midsole may make a comeback. It was available for the em version at one point, I think. Maybe it was volt.

Last edited:

I'm a tweener with sizes. I wear a 9.5 or a 10 depending on the shoe. With the Elite ID IX's I grabbed a 9.5 which was a little too snug so I'd say if you're between sizes opt for the half size up. The size 10 on the last two pairs (Mambacolor and Multicolor 2.0) is perfect for me

Bruhhhh, that is super clean. My pockets aren't deep enough for another pair 
roll.gif
frown.gif

Nike Headquarters

Us, after Jan 1st
Nike stop robbing me with these ids please. Thanks!
WTF Nike, why keep dropping this heat as Ids, smh
I am gonna be BROKE.
All of this is so true.

Nike wtf? Why don't you drop these as a GR?!

Ordering all this iD's in the last weeks is way too much money...

I will just receive two pairs of mamba colors today and I already know that I want to order a pair of the Green's.

Needless to say that I did not even wear a pair of my two multi colors yet 
eyes.gif

Nike Headquarters

Us, after Jan 1st

My only question is why release these as an ID on Dec 22nd? It's a Christmas themed shoe. Won't receive them till well into January
OMG!  My pockets can't take anymore.  Nike and JB are killing me.  LOL

All of this is so true.

Nike wtf? Why don't you drop these as a GR?!

Ordering all this iD's in the last weeks is way too much money...

I will just receive two pairs of mamba colors today and I already know that I want to order a pair of the Green's.

Needless to say that I did not even wear a pair of my two multi colors yet 
eyes.gif
True. I returned both my MC's today and wow 540 back in my bank. I have the $$ for these now but I don't think I will cop. If these released as a GR though I would be all over it.

If these released as a GR though I would be all over it.
Agree. I would be much happier if these just released this way, rather than being an iD.

Gotta cop regardless, but I might be making a stack of stuff to send back soon. Need to cull the iD pile and maybe a few other things.

Back
Top Bottom