The Official Kobe X iD thread

Green midsole may make a comeback. It was available for the em version at one point, I think. Maybe it was volt.
Yup.  It was volt.  It would look great with these

I made a grinch inspired iD with the EMs and I just wasn't feeling it.  I went with bright crimson laces and it just looked off IMO.

Definitely going with Uni Red this time

If we get the volt midsole, that's even better.  But the white doesn't bother me

Last edited:
it will be either the grinch ID's or 5 rings for me. The fly knit version does look super clean though.

If you have a Discover card Nike is also doing 15% cash back through Shop Discover. That might ease the pain a little bit.

My mambacolor are coming in today, but I regret ordering them knowing that if they run out good I'll have to keep the multicolor, the mambacolor, no order the grinches. I hate you Nike.

Ordered an hour after the restock on the 23rd Nov, MC pair due tomorrow.....totally ripped that pair from nystatenisland, buzzing to see how they came out. Pics to follow!
....and they just landed, seem to suffer from that same weird toe cap placement or else it's the direction of the weave, either way I'm not that fussed about it

Last edited:
Yes. I chatted with a rep and they will email you a code once the return had been filed. I got mine back and still have my black medial to be returned next week

Thanks, if my mcs aren't up to par then back they go.

it will be either the grinch ID's or 5 rings for me. The fly knit version does look super clean though.

Do you guys think the 5 rings will sit like every other 10,or do these sell out because of kobe retiring? I think they will be available for a while.

Thanks, if my mcs aren't up to par then back they go.
Do you guys think the 5 rings will sit like every other 10,or do these sell out because of kobe retiring? I think they will be available for a while.
It depends. Nike hasn't started the hype machine on them yet. I'm thinking they will be available like the xmas edition from last year.

Grinch IDs are :smokin still regret selling my pair of 6s. MCs should be here tomorrow or Friday, hope they don't have that toe cap issue.

Definitely in for a grinch pair.  
smokin.gif

Grinches are dope! Got about 40 on an old giftcard so thatll soften the blow a little bit after buyin mcs and mambacolors. Nike knows what there doing with the ID models having better colorways than grs

72-10 + PSNY + 5Rings + Grinch ID + Chrome 8s = Pockets on Fuego!
I'm glad I no longer "do" JB - I think this whole year I only picked up the Bred low XI. Takes 4 of those out of the equation for me (although I may grab a 72-10).

Grinch FK is a definite, don't care about the PP.

Ebates back to 14% + Discover 15% + returning one pair of MCs and one pair of Mambas = GRINCHES, 72-10 and 5 rings. DONE and DONE.

Back
Top Bottom