The Official Kobe X iD thread

My Sport Fuchsias arrived today.  Don't remember seeing any posted.

Much more red then pink, in person.

Last edited:
Finally got my Mambas. I probably would do another pair if it wasn't for the grinches.

Hopefully I should get the 2.0's next week

I remember Gasol & Shannon Brown wearing some light green shoes if thats what you're referring to. And if you were those were PE's so I don't know what your exactly talking about.

In response to your other comments, Yes, you are allowed an opinion, but if its always negative towards others in here do us all a favor and just don't post on this thread. You're probably young and weren't taught these things growing up but when someone pays $270 for a shoe and posts it on here you might not wanna reply "That's Ugly" and kill their joy.

And please, a kid from Toronto shouldn't try to educate a man from Los Angeles about anything Kobe. If you want to give advice on maple syrup then go ahead other than that keep your stupid comments to yourself.

Good luck getting Grinches for UNDER retail :rofl:

:lol:

Hi guys. I'm new here. I like what I saw here. You guys so creative. I'm waiting for my mambacolors, which will arrive tomorrow.

I didn't think these would make it in time, but UPS surprised me this morning.  They moved the date back to Monday, but they got from Alaska to Memphis and made the original ETA

I got one more pair coming in Monday. These are from the restock.  I'm very pleased with them.  I couldn't capture the color like I wanted, but the weave much more vibrant than my black medials were.

I have the toecap alignment issue with the grey tongue pair.  I'm gonna hit up the chat and ask for a remake.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Thanks fellas.  Technically it's not mine.  I stole the black pair (as many others did on the restock) from @nystatenisland  

Back
Top Bottom