The Official Kobe X iD thread

Love seeing all these pics coming in. 
nthat.gif

@nsquared8 stated the midsole on one of his pair looks "dirty", should expect it with majority using clear midsole. That's the nature of plastic, just wait until they start to yellow :x

The white/black and grey uppers are looking pretty good. Like other folks, very curious about the colored uppers.

Update on my gift card/MrRebates order. It took a day or two extra, but I just got the notification that my rebate was posted to my account. I never had to contact them either. Reading through the FAQ's, it seems that a gift card MAY void the rebate but it is not a guarantee. Might be a YMMV type of situation. 

Update on my gift card/MrRebates order. It took a day or two extra, but I just got the notification that my rebate was posted to my account. I never had to contact them either. Reading through the FAQ's, it seems that a gift card MAY void the rebate but it is not a guarantee. Might be a YMMV type of situation. 
Thanks for the info, I did end up placing an order last night with the gift card/MrRebates, so we'll see what happens.

Agreed. Glad I went with the solid "Wolf Grey" upper and not the asymmetrical after seeing pictures.

so far pics aren't very good so I'm gonna wait until I actually have these on hand to make a decision.. I have a clear mid/out soles and a blue gitd outsoles pairs for Shark so I'll keep whichever I like the most.. was planning on keeping both if they turned out nice but seems like the clear mid/out soles will be a bust..

also, to those that will get theirs soon, please post on feet and a quick review of the fit compared to maybe the IX's.. thanks in advance..
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom