The Official Kobe X iD thread

Live in LA. Don't think these will make it today. Never received a Nike item on a Saturday. Hopefully I can get these on Monday.
our pairs were prolly in the same shipment as mine is sitting in the warehouse 20mins from me.. not the first time I've had this happened with iD's so Monday they'll be "out for delivery".. i was disappointed to see my "Red" pair but what's another couple days after all this wait..
laugh.gif

also hope to get that "finishing" email for the MambaColor sometime next week, hopefully..
smile.gif

our pairs were prolly in the same shipment as mine is sitting in the warehouse 20mins from me.. not the first time I've had this happened with iD's so Monday they'll be "out for delivery".. i was disappointed to see my "Red" pair but what's another couple days after all this wait.. :lol:

also hope to get that "finishing" email for the MambaColor sometime next week, hopefully.. :smile:

Yup. Got my black medial already(sending back once I get my other pair). Just waiting on these which are my Chaos pair. Also, waiting on the finishing email on the Mambacolor.

Yup. Got my black medial already(sending back once I get my other pair). Just waiting on these which are my Chaos pair. Also, waiting on the finishing email on the Mambacolor.
very cool! I made my "chaos" ish pair with the mambaColor so I'm hoping they will turn out nice.. looking forward to seeing your mc chaos..

these are just so clean man.. and great shots too.. everything blends in well.. if I was to do it all over again, I would make at least two more wolf grey medial and no black medial.. just glad that I at least have a pair with wolf grey medial and one bright crimson pair.. the others were all black medial so I'll most likely just keep a pair of those..

Thanks. 

Thinking about doing a black and yellow pair since I'm not really 100% on that elite high that's coming out next week. Been needing a black and yellow pair, so I may just do it and send it back if I'm not feeling it. 

Here is my first MC ID based off Laker colors

My other "laker" colorway arrives this comin week..I think this ID will grow on me over time
Those came out
smokin.gif

Really like the medial side.

Would prob throw some purple laces in them.

Woke up to another delayed email for my second pair of mcs, from 12/7 to 12/21 [emoji]128563[/emoji]. Had to hit that nike chat session. Was able to get a 15% promo code

Woke up to another delayed email for my second pair of mcs, from 12/7 to 12/21 [emoji]128563[/emoji]. Had to hit that nike chat session. Was able to get a 15% promo code
Was that the first or second email you have gotten from them for a delay? (same pair)

I really need your help. 

I can not decide which pair I should order.

My fear is that the sport fuchsia will look to pinkish (too bright) compared to the rest of the shoe.

What do you think about the outsole? I plan to go either with solid purple or tranluscent sport fuchsia.

Sorry for all the pics, but I'm having huge problems to decide 
eyes.gif

I would love to hear your opinions. 

I really need your help. 
I can not decide which pair I should order.
My fear is that the sport fuchsia will look to pinkish (too bright) compared to the rest of the shoe.
What do you think about the outsole? I plan to go either with solid purple or tranluscent sport fuchsia.

Sorry for all the pics, but I'm having huge problems to decide :rolleyes

I would love to hear your opinions. 

I like 5 the most!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom