The Official Kobe X iD thread

Is this kind of bump on the toebox common problem with X?

Picture don't do justice, I like them despite the ugly fade on this shoe (the other one is okay). Maybe it can be fixed.

The bumb is bothering me tho, even if not as visible as in the picture.

MC mixture is nice, but not as funny/aleatory as the IX. I liked how each pair was special.
I have 13 pairs of X elites, and no weird bubble/bumps like that.

I lost all hope for a restock of the MCs.

Just ordered a grey tongue with gum soles  and the @nystatenisland  black tongue pair (wolf grey medial fo sho this time!!!)

Those black medials are going back with the quickness once they arrive next week

Last edited:
I totally retract my previous post claiming I was done with X ids
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ordered two more MCs....I have a serious problem.

Grey medial gum sole pair

Crimson medial black sole pair

I'm really going to have to return a couple pair though....my wife will be-head me if she finds out I've ordered 7 pair in a month!
nerd.gif

I totally retract my previous post claiming I was done with X ids :rofl: :rofl:

Ordered two more MCs....I have a serious problem.

View media item 1799301
Grey medial gum sole pair
View media item 1799302

View media item 1799303

View media item 1799304
Crimson medial black sole pair

I'm really going to have to return a couple pair though....my wife will be-head me if she finds out I've ordered 7 pair in a month! :nerd:
I'm to the point where I know I have to ship them to work to avoid the game of ignoring the box until she goes to sleep, like she doesn't know what's in each one.

I'm to the point where I know I have to ship them to work to avoid the game of ignoring the box until she goes to sleep, like she doesn't know what's in each one.
HAHAHA so true. I usually get home from work first so I can get them and stash them away before she knows. One box every 2-3 months is easy....7 boxes in a month is going to be hard. Its going to really test my skills
roll.gif
so far I'm one for one.

I stole nystatenislands pair and changed the swoosh to black. May cop a crimson medial pair tonight with white swoosh. :pimp:

I stole nystatenislands pair and changed the swoosh to black. May cop a crimson medial pair tonight with white swoosh. :pimp:
Doing the same thing! Now if Nike was clever, they should take out the black medial so noone would return it because it was limited. Lol. I still would tho!

Can someone post a pic of what the regular glown option looks like without the glow? Not the volt glow. The first option

Finally got mine in today.  I'm on the same page as everyone else... disappointed how the fade looks, but overall I'm very happy with how they came out.  All pics are from an iphone, no filter. 

Jesus dude...13??? I guess I have no room to talk...I have 15 pair of retro 11s
laugh.gif
Well, um, 15 really, counting HTM's, and, um, 7 on the way - one black medial (likely going back), 3 mamba colors, 2 grey medial MC's, and a Shark.

Still below my Kobe IX numbers. For now.

Anybody else thinking(hoping) these will be around til Dec 6th? Maybe I'm just reading too much into the whole order by Dec 6th and get it by Xmas thing 
nerd.gif

Literally last night I was chatting with a CS rep asking if there would be an MC restock 'cause I got a shoe with a huge scratch and they were leaving me the option of a product w/ a defect or losing out on that style. Said there was no re-stock planned at that time....had no info to give me...not even a code lol.

Back
Top Bottom