The Official Kobe X iD thread

Here's hoping my mambacolors come out more blue and crimson, less purple... Got enough purple kicks, but I guess one more won't hurt.

Eager to see some actual pics soon.

Just return them! I am returning my black pair and I haven't even arrived yet! I switched to the wolf grey
the only thing is I used a 20% code and they want me to return my pair first then refund me and get my code back which is a little risky because MC option may be gone by that time. Chat person said I can order it today and once I get the code, have them apply it to my order. anyone had that experience before where they applied a code from an existing order?

anyone else get thzt delayed email? smh at nike at right now..i ordered on release day at the exact time they dropped!!

so thinking of getting another pair with wolf grey medial and black midsole w/silver speckle. is black midsole a no-go? would adding speckle improve it somewhat? View media item 1802474

View media item 1802771
I went with silver speckles. They seem more subtle. They don't jump out unless the light hits it at the right angle. I only got speckles since the black midsole can be kinda cloudy on some pairs. The speckles tend to draw attention away from the potential imperfections of the black midsole.

View media item 1802771
I went with silver speckles. They seem more subtle. They don't jump out unless the light hits it at the right angle. I only got speckles since the black midsole can be kinda cloudy on some pairs. The speckles tend to draw attention away from the potential imperfections of the black midsole.

Thanks for the feedback. I went ahead and ordered with silver speckles.

Bright crimson liner/tongue/etc. or Uni Red?
everything is Univ Red.. only the medial is Br. Crimson.. was originally gonna go with Univ Red outsoles as well but last minute switched it to gum soles.. I think either one looks great.. I know the gum bottom fits with the theme.. wanted to break up the red a little..
smile.gif
wink.gif

This just delivered but seems my speckles were left back in China, contacted Nike CS and was blown off. Return or keep was the options. Code giving days are almost over due to everyone trying.

Again Samsung G5 pics(Canon SL1 on the way)

No filters, No flash, cloudy LA day

The blend is really nice, can't quite capture it with the Galaxy 5

Side by side comparison of the MC blend with my First pair

Found a tiny flaw, do you guys think its a big deal?

laugh.gif
 I know I think I'm due for one of those, I usually play it a little safe on the iDs
I dunno if I played it safe on the mambaColors but I made a "semi" chaos pair.. not full blown chaos but enough colors to make it chaos'ish..
laugh.gif
I think it'll look nice as well.. I try to do at least 2 "no imagination" and one colorful pair every so often on my iD's.. you should make one and just return it if you're not fully happy..

I asked the employee at the nike outlet what they do with ids and she said that they destroy them!? Thats news to me, i thought that they sell em for the low.

The blend is really nice, can't quite capture it with the Galaxy 5

Side by side comparison of the MC blend with my First pair
All 3 of my pairs so far have the darker blend on the left. Love the lighter blend - more reminiscent of the IX MC.

And your pair minus the speckles look great, but I would think if you want speckles send them back because of the flaw and order again and hopefully get the speckles.

And yeah, that flaw would bug me enough to send them back.

Back
Top Bottom