The Official Kobe X iD thread

By toebox misaligned do you mean how the outsole was placed, or the way the weave was laid out across the toe box medial to lateral not matching shoe to shoe, or not running perpendicular across the toe box?

I actually saw a misaligned pair of draft days in footaction today. I should have taken a pic. It was as if the midsole was half size too small so the toe box was sliding forward.

Ordered an hour after the restock on the 23rd Nov, MC pair due tomorrow.....totally ripped that pair from nystatenisland, buzzing to see how they came out. Pics to follow!

By toebox misaligned do you mean how the outsole was placed, or the way the weave was laid out across the toe box medial to lateral not matching shoe to shoe, or not running perpendicular across the toe box?

actually both.. the weave is pushed to the lateral side and the outsole is pushed towards the medial side on the left shot (right on the screen).. other than that, the "chaos" theme is :nthat:

View media item 1820048

Last edited:
caved in today and ordered MC black tongue, black laces, black swoosh, white midsole, volt gitd sole

saw a pair on here loved the way they looked

nervous about the shoe not being entirely multi color but the grey does look ok, shame its not a full MC though, regardless love the pairs I've seen so I know these are gonna come out sick

caved in today and ordered MC black tongue, black laces, black swoosh, white midsole, volt gitd sole

saw a pair on here loved the way they looked

nervous about the shoe not being entirely multi color but the grey does look ok, shame its not a full MC though, regardless love the pairs I've seen so I know these are gonna come out sick
What's wrong with the asymmetrical color? I personally think it's dope and really unique to a shoe. 

Bruhhhh, that is super clean. My pockets aren't deep enough for another pair 
roll.gif
frown.gif

Nike Headquarters

Us, after Jan 1st

My only question is why release these as an ID on Dec 22nd? It's a Christmas themed shoe. Won't receive them till well into January

Last edited:
Damn, I need to stop browsing this thread. These pictures are gonna make me start selling crack to buy a new pair. 

Last edited:
What's wrong with the asymmetrical color? I personally think it's dope and really unique to a shoe. 

Not really a fan of it but I'm a sucker for the MC and I wear my 9s all the time so I wanted another after missing out earlier honestly this is the first pair of shoes I've purchased in almost a year

Wow grinches?! I'm in lol another 270 gone but I must have them

I just sent back a pair of mambacolors today that I used gift cards on, so as soon as I get those back, they'll be used on the grinches. Not a bad turnaround

Last edited:
Impatiently waiting on Platinum option(doesn't look like it'll happen now :smh:). X'mas green are easy pass.

Last edited:
The million dollar question, will they be painted

I'd be all in otherwise.

They've done a great job with the XI for ID options this year. They make up for all the highs and lows I didn't like.
I highly doubt they'll be painted. The picture shows the intricate weave of multiple shades of green, and all the past special flyknit releases haven't been painted like the multicolor and mambacolor. I'm fairly certain these will be true flyknit

Back
Top Bottom