The Official Kobe X iD thread

Finally got my pair! First time I've ordered any ID from Nike.com and I got fooled when I opened the box. I saw a gift card thinking "Oh ****, Nike probably hooked me up with a small gift card for the holidays!" Turns out it was an empty card you can fill with any amount to give to somebody else 
roll.gif
   (but I'm really feeling like 
mad.gif
)

Last edited:
Lol LA till till I was 12. San Jose since. Didn't have a choice where I was raised. Lakers are obviously terrible now and I was going to warriors games back during the j rich days when they were so sorry. You can't tell me nothin

Got my first 2 "remade" MC 2.0's yesterday - and by remake I mean I went with the wolf grey medial after the black. It's UNBELIEVABLE how much better they look. It's a totally different shoe - the break in the shoe is so much less jarring. They are really really nice. If you are holding on to a black medial pair, I suggest getting rid of them and getting the grey!

Just got my remade multi's, went 1/2 size up and switched to gitd specks. Much better fit and the specks look great with the black midsole

Back
Top Bottom