The Official Kobe X iD thread

great work on painting the swoosh black on the lateral side..
nthat.gif

Received the almost done email on my grinches stock pair yesterday.
great to hear man.. looking forward to seeing the live pics.. I'm sure it's not gonna be too far from the rendering like the mambaColor but still nice to see the actual pairs.. thanks for the update..

Last edited:

great to hear man.. looking forward to seeing the live pics.. I'm sure it's not gonna be too far from the rendering like the mambaColor but still nice to see the actual pairs.. thanks for the update..
i just got that email this morning, I'm hoping they'll be shipped soon

Anyone here ID'd a black and white pair? Black flyknit and white midsole? Would love to see live pics.

Anyone here ID'd a black and white pair? Black flyknit and white midsole? Would love to see live pics.
Here's a few pics from earlier in the thread, there's probably more if you want to let the images load and scroll through (reminds me that I wish I made a rose gold low pair with the red airbag):

Thanks for the pics, those look good, I love the simple colorways.

I wanted to make rose gold lows too but it is a bit redundant with my rose gold hi's so I might go with a blk & wht combo.

Thanks for the pics, those look good, I love the simple colorways.

I wanted to make rose gold lows too but it is a bit redundant with my rose gold hi's so I might go with a blk & wht combo.
i posted two options I'm thinking of doing a few days ago that are blk/white

Back
Top Bottom